OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: My growing blaster family...Update 09/24/2014!!!

Here is the original for comparsion.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd163/ansatsukendisciple/stembridge.jpg

As you can see the brass "washers" on the scope bracket are slightly different and the texture/ pattern of the grip is obviously slightly different as well. Anyway, the checkered (spelling?) grips are the closest I found online

markus

Markus are You going to weather the table where You took the picture too?? :D:lol
Couldn't resist, I beg Your pardon!
Regards,

Alberto

I was going to say you're really fancy labeling everything until I realized you were copying the picture. :lol

Thanks for posting the pic, Markus! She's a real beauty. It's the best Stembridge "replica" that I've seen. The "tag" is a nice touch as well. Lol!

Please post a pic of the weathered version. ;)

You have no idea how much I wished that you lived in California.

The 'Greedo Killer' was only used for pickups filmed in the USA while the live fire was used in the UK shoot. And two actors played Greedo (one being a woman).

Funny but looking at this picture isn't that a Hensoldt scope? Strange how the other DL-44 was never used here?

Re: My growing blaster family... update 10-21-2014

I'd absolutely love it if you could tackle the CDEF blaster pistol from Star Wars Galaxies
US2Z6sp.pngIssuedpistol.jpgCDEFPistol.JPGCDEF Blaster Pistol.jpgBlasterpistols_negwt.jpg~original.jpegarmorguide2.jpg

That's just a DDC Defender. Margolin .22 cal target pistol base.

...thank you very much for the id, I'm hardly a blaster expert myself (you could say I just started getting into it a few days ago with Galaxies nostalgia)

just a small update w/o pics

half of the molds for the schermuly are done, but it seems that I will run out of silicone when doing the second halves. GREAT...another order at smoothon is due then :(

Might have enough silicone left then to do the margolin as well ;)

Markus

Re: My growing blaster family... update 01-22-2015

It´s been very quiet over the last months, not being able to spend much time with prop-building instead of an occasional visit in my workshop for casting some Schermuly parts.

Anyway, I was able to work on some EP1 blasters (which I will post a few pics of asap) and finish this little gizmo: A HIC "hero panel" drawer faceplate

I had the parts for this hero panel for years and realized, that it´s unlikely to ever build a 1:1 HIC due to the costs and display space involved. So I just pimped my office by replacing one of the drawer front panels with a fully functional "hero" panel. Hope you like it (sorry about the pics being somewhat grainy, taken in an unlit room):

Markus

Re: My growing blaster family... update 01-22-2015

Fantastic idea :thumbsup I should do something like that with an Imperial panel some day

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back