eFX Gets Star Trek License

Bah, all is quiet on the shipping front for me. Going to put that down to being an international customer though. lol

Sent an email for the layaway plan, and haven't heard anything...

Although they've probably got a lot of 'em to go through.

I got the shipment notification too, and should have mine on tuesday. Tuesday will be exciting... the tricorder and Final Fantasy XIII :)

I just checked with Fedex and mine has finally been shipped and is in transit, but it has been pushed back a day to next Wednesday as the expected delivery date. I can live with that now that it is actually in transit.

Guys and gals... since the tricorders are starting to arrive, I have moved the pictures/video to the following thread.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=81408

Please continue the tricorder specific discussion in that thread, and we can keep this thread going with a general discussion of eFX Star Trek related news, questions and the like. :thumbsup

Does anyone know if eFX will be doing more 24th century Trek stuff? I realize that TOS sells but it seems like the same TOS pieces that keep getting done over and over, it is nice to see something from VOY/DS9 era. I hope that eFX can make a VOY/DS9 Medical Tricorder as well.

Does anyone know if eFX will be doing more 24th century Trek stuff? I realize that TOS sells but it seems like the same TOS pieces that keep getting done over and over, it is nice to see something from VOY/DS9 era. I hope that eFX can make a VOY/DS9 Medical Tricorder as well.

They have not said what Star Trek items they will be doing, only that they will be doing some more. Maybe Bryan will chime in and give us some hints.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back