eFX Gets Star Trek License

Here are some of the changes we made:
We improved (even slightly) the reed switch so that it activates a little sooner when closing the door.

-Bryan

I've got to be honest, when I saw the Master Replicas one doing this, I thought I could put up with that. But knowing that it's fixed now, I'm absolutely chuffed. :)

I've got to be honest, when I saw the Master Replicas one doing this, I thought I could put up with that. But knowing that it's fixed now, I'm absolutely chuffed. :)

Please note, we IMPROVED it, you may still experience a very slight delay. It is most evident when you close the door slowly . . .so . . .the best solution is to close the door quickly! :p

Please note, we IMPROVED it, you may still experience a very slight delay. It is most evident when you close the door slowly . . .so . . .the best solution is to close the door quickly! :p

The Mark IX will be the first prop replica I've purchased. After the very unfortunate and frustrating nearly two-year experience of waiting and trying to get any informaton from...well, we all know who, it is VERY refreshing to be dealing with a company that provides information, is honest, and upfront. I, for one, appreciate it enormously. Thank you, and I'll be sure to close my tricorder with conviction!

Man, waiting for the other tric was pretty terrible. The trouble I had to go through to get back the money from the store I went through was even harder. When this thing arrives in the mail, it will heal the small wound I still have.

From what I've seen in the past, they usually take down the sales link and put up a link for anyone who has ordered from them to pay for it. So, I'm also hoping this is a good sign.

Anyone know if the tricorders are still on track to ship out this week?

The Tricorders were released from customs this morning and we are now waiting to get the paperwork from them so that we can pick them up and have them delivered to our warehouse.

Hopefully, I can update the shipping schedule later this afternoon.

Thanks!

Bryan

Thanks a lot for the update!

The Tricorders have been released by the US Customs, so if you have a confirmed pre-order with us, the Tricorder is now available to complete your order! Simply go to our website: www.eFXCollectible.com and simply add it to your cart.

NOTE: THE TRICORDER IS SOLD OUT, SO THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A CONFIRMED PRE-ORDER. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE ONE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $25 FEE TO PROCESS A REFUND. ALL ORDERS WILL BE VERIFIED.

Thanks!

Bryan

Woo hoo! Just completed my order. Even paid for 2nd day delivery (despite the really high cost) because I'm dying to *finally* have a tricorder in my Trek prop collection. I've been wanting one of these foreveeeeer, and I'm one of the ones who got stiffed by the whole MR fiasco. :p

Thanks so much, eFX! :)

Dohh - I was so excited to get my order in, I completely forgot about the cover! I had to go back and buy it separately.

I made my final order for the tricorder and case with appx $25 for Fedex ground! Damn credit card had the wrong billing address... how long does Fedex ground normally take anyhow?

I was tempted with the 2-day delivery, but hopefully California to Texas won't be too long.

Hooray for the Mark IX's! :cheers

I didn't get the cover either, didnt see it untill after the fact. It would have been nice if it was an option at checkout. I didn't realise i had to go looking around their website to find it. I guess EFX will have some leftovers.

So the Tric is ordered, as well as the cover. Is this the part where excitement can take over, or is it still wise to hold that back until it actually arrives, and is un-damaged etc? lol
:)

So the Tric is ordered, as well as the cover. Is this the part where excitement can take over, or is it still wise to hold that back until it actually arrives, and is un-damaged etc? lol
:)

I think it is okay to be excited, but it might not be a bad idea to save some of the excitement for when it arrives.

I wonder how long from when we make our payment until eFX ships out the order.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back