Frankenstein's Monster Invades My Living Room

wuher da brewer

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is the most amazing Frankenstein's Monster. Now that the maker is on the RPF, member Hildebeast, I've been eager to post this. I have several great pieces of his, and I believe he's going to fit in fine around here.

Frankenstein's Monster is truly the high point of my collection now. I've been a fan of Frankenstein for years. I fondly remember seeing both Frankenstein movies on the local super-station's Saturday Matinee when I was just a boy. I know everyone has their favorite Universal Monster, but mine has always been Boris Karloff's Frankenstein Monster. Something about his sympathetic portrayal of the monster really spoke to me. A feeling that has continued to grow and resonate as I've grown older.

Member eaviii made me as giddy as the boy who saw Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein on the super-station those close to thirty some odd years ago. His generosity really knows no bounds. Thank you sir.

Monster_face.jpg

Monster_full.jpg

monster_profile.jpg

Monster_base.jpg

Lit with base lights.

Monster_lit_close1.jpg

Last edited:
SWEET--glad to finally see it after hearing so much about it!:thumbsup

The base lights really make him creepy--make a good night light for when company's spending the night.....:lol

There are some busts that have to be displayed with, you know, their whole body... this is one of them.

Very cool!

I love it I love it I love it!

Big time horror fan here and that is a sweet display. He does exceptional work - I remember his Frankenstein skull that he had for sale on ebay. A remarkable talent. I'm glad he's now a member of the forum.

Wonderful score! :thumbsup

I have one of his Gorilla heads from POTA. One of my favorite pieces. Even though, it's mighty impressive, I would be too freaked out to have him in my house. No wonder Estil gave him to you. :lol

I met them, both really nice guys and awesome attention to detail. What a great piece to add to your collection.

It's a nice change to get great stuff from good people.

Evan,

I'm glad you like him and are enjoying him. He was the first of four I designed and built. I'd never seen a base of this type with the dimmer lights built in it so I wanted to do something a little different. I like the fact he is chained down to the base also...this way at night he won't run amuck in your home causing all sorts of havoc.

Since I'm new as a member here I will post a few photos of the other projects I'm working on when I get it figured out...HILDEBEAST

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back