DALEK SAUCER MODEL (1966 Movie version)

WHile not a fan of the Cushing films, I love Doctor Who and am always happy to see more stuff being created. It looks awesome. I notice you also have a Tom Baker "Robot" in the background of one pic and it looks great. Have you made those before or is that the first one you're working on. I'd love to have the Robot in my collection :)

Thanks guys!

Yeah thats a K2 Robot I made years ago that needs finishing off. Actually, Character Options (the Doctor Who action figure toy manufacturer) is releasing a run of 7 Classic DW action figures...

Davison Doctor
Colin Baker Doctor
Sea Devil
Zygon
Magnus Greel & Mr Sin
Voc D84
Super Voc

...each figure will have included with it a part of a K2 Robot similiar to mine which (if you get every figure in the first wave) will assemble into a fantastic posable toy!:eek

Cheers again guys! I'm going to find out what the guys what to do with this baby and I'll report back with info:eek

Stunning! Absolutely STUNNING!

It's a difficult one too nail down: I made the master for what eventually became the Product Enterprise RC 12" Movie Dalek remote, and I'm STILL not sure I was that close!

Keep us posted, my bank account NEEDS another burden!

:)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back