Revell master series 1/72 millennium falcon

Gunpowder

Sr Member
This is Revells , finemolds Millennium Falcon. I think this is probably my all time favourite model kit. I have built quite a few of these , but this one i built without any mods other than adding LEDs. I also added washes to certain parts , which is a change for me. I decided to add the clear plastic parts instead of the frames. Again this was a first for me on a falcon model but i really like it. Im actually kind of sad its finished , i enjoyed it so much! So hard to take photos of it. It tends to wash some of the weathering out.

9yaU4nq.jpg

JN8FgDR.jpg

8XzsqPv.jpg

3Hs6b0Z.jpg

W2sbO6f.jpg

jEJGJTC.jpg

o12yL3y.jpg

tgprUIg.jpg

ew68KmM.jpg

BcKNcWg.jpg

x4VxAVN.jpg

Lovely work Gunpowder,...she looks gorgeous,....I love the glass-in decision,.....it's funny how glass-in looks right now after TFA

J

Yes.
It looks much dirtier in the flesh. I really need to learn how to photograph these without washing out the weathering.

Colors looks perfect. Weathering might look a little washed out in these pics, but I'd rather see washed out than overly heavy handed

I love the way it builds as well. Planting on all those greeblies almost piece by piece. It was one of my favorite models ever to build

Also, it sure is refreshing to see a Star Wars model with the canopy glass in it :lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back