The Divergent Series: Allegiant (Post-release)

I saw the last one on a commercial airline flight. I renamed it Regurgitant. Even though im not in the tweener age group, I can appreciate movies like Twlight.......kind of. Then there was the Mockingjay, Maze runner etc. Kinda over the whole teenage angst riddled heroine. The Pris(sp) character squealed when she was angry or screaming. So full of emotions while becoing a woman, Regurgitant.

I actually enjoyed the Divergent books, for the most part. That being said, Insurgent was basically In Name Only. And, from the trailers, Allegiant is even further from the book.

That being said, if you want a post-apocalyptic YA series with a strong female lead, I would recommend either Scott Westerfield's Uglies series (Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras), or Jolene Charbonneau's The Testing series (The Testing, Independent Study, and Graduation Day). Both series are far better.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back