Twisted Metal tv show

JediMichael

Master Member
So just over a month ago I had commented on the Sweet Tooth show thread and a few of us talking about the game. I had thought I remembered them mentioning making a show....but that was years ago. The link here from that thread.

And then what do you know, I fire up the PS5 right now, and theres a teaser trailer for Twisted Metal. I knew it....just thought maybe they had given up on the project, as that was quite some time ago. I'm not really big on tv shows now a days, BUT, if its good, I'll eventually get around to watching a show, and mainly, I would hope that makes them want to make another game. The last PS3 TM was alright, but no where near the level of the older games.

This show is going to suck if it isn't "Fury Road: The TV Show." That is the only way this property could ever work as a live-action entity. It needs to be that level of crazy and intensity...

...Which this show just isn't going to be.

This was my first Playstation game so I'm geeked up over it. Soma Joe is playing Sweet Tooth (well at least under the mask) so I'm for sure in

Remember what the world was like in Mad Max#1?

Remember how much farther it had unraveled in MM#2 ('The Road Warrior')?

I'm guessing this is gonna be MM#1.5.

This was my first Playstation game so I'm geeked up over it. Soma Joe is playing Sweet Tooth (well at least under the mask) so I'm for sure in
Christmas 96, I got the N64 and surely enjoyed playing Mario 64, but my brother wanted the Playstation with the newer Twisted Metal 2. I found myself playing that a whole lot. I think TM2 and TM Black are my favorites.

I was too wrapped up in WipeOut but did play the heck out of the promo disx... Oh the good old days where you could literally spend hours playing Demo Disxs..
I will be watching for sure!

I was too wrapped up in WipeOut but did play the heck out of the promo disx... Oh the good old days where you could literally spend hours playing Demo Disxs..
I will be watching for sure!
I remember playing the demo of I.Q. intelligent cube so many times, and then never even got the game.
As for Wipeout, a few years back I made this scratch built Feisar ship, which has a whole build thread here buried deep in the model section.
Its my own custom version based on a few of the gsme designs.
P1011966.JPG

So just over a month ago I had commented on the Sweet Tooth show thread and a few of us talking about the game. I had thought I remembered them mentioning making a show....but that was years ago. The link here from that thread.

And then what do you know, I fire up the PS5 right now, and theres a teaser trailer for Twisted Metal. I knew it....just thought maybe they had given up on the project, as that was quite some time ago. I'm not really big on tv shows now a days, BUT, if its good, I'll eventually get around to watching a show, and mainly, I would hope that makes them want to make another game. The last PS3 TM was alright, but no where near the level of the older games.

Full confession:
Years ago, I played Twisted Metal Black until I wore the disc out.

Full confession:
Years ago, I played Twisted Metal Black until I wore the disc out.
Lol....is that even possible....it was a really fun game.
When I finally got a PS4 in 2017, I digitally downloaded TMB and the three GTA games. Found it funny how I buy this newer system only to still be playing older games.
Last year when the Chrono Cross remaster was about to come out, I wanted to do a comparison video...so to test it out first, I compared TMB between PS2 and PS4 on the correct TVs. Although the plug was loose on the crt tv, which is fixed now.
20220406_202732.jpg

It was fun. My wife especially loved Sweetooth, although I admit that wore off as the season went on. Hopefully we get a season 2.

I really enjoyed it. Especially the soundtrack. It wasn’t what I expected but I’d really like to see what happens in S2

I remember playing the demo of I.Q. intelligent cube so many times, and then never even got the game.
As for Wipeout, a few years back I made this scratch built Feisar ship, which has a whole build thread here buried deep in the model section.
Its my own custom version based on a few of the gsme designs.
View attachment 1697589
I love IQ or Kurushi as it was called over here.. I sold my copy to buy the SW trilogy on vhs many moons ago but the game gets better and better..the sequel was a bit pants.
I've been hunting down a copy to play either emulation or the disc but not seen it for under $40 so far..

That Feisar craft is a thing of beauty, I will have to hunt the thread out..

I love IQ or Kurushi as it was called over here.. I sold my copy to buy the SW trilogy on vhs many moons ago but the game gets better and better..the sequel was a bit pants.
I've been hunting down a copy to play either emulation or the disc but not seen it for under $40 so far..

That Feisar craft is a thing of beauty, I will have to hunt the thread out..
Yeah, I'd like to play the game again, but I think its always been around 40.
As for the Feisar model, thanks. That was my first major sratch build using styrene.
If you didn't find the thread yet, heres a link. Scratchbuilt Wipeout Feisar ship (Round Two)

And I totally forgot about this show, didn't even realize is already came out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back