Revell Republic star destroyer parts?

chalback

Sr Member
Hey guys i just bought a kit and waiting for it to show i was looking online and came across lot of pics like this does anyone know if this is a kit someone makes?

881.jpg

1348.jpg

I don't believe there is a complete kit out there for all the panelling/chips/ detailing. It looks like the person who built this cut hundreds if not thousands of pieces and glued each on separately. You may be able to get certain pieces, such as guns perhaps, but these guns look like they have been modified much the same as the rest of the SD.
Search on this forum, in the classified section and on starshipmodeler.com. They usually have upgrade parts for several differ not kits there. Failing that, check Google/Bing.

TazMan2000

Yeah, looks like all those pieces where scratched from styrene... Man that looks tedious! I'm trudging along with a 1/48 tie and scratching a bunch of detail, but man, I don't envy that person...lol

-Kris

If you go to shapeways website and search for "Venator". There are two upgrades I've found for the Revell kit, a detailed freight hanger bay for the lower hull, and a bunch of engine inserts to detail the thrusters.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back