Force Awakens Han Solo jacket

I second the one above for Danny, I ordered mine as soon as he posted. IndyMag (not full name) makes a pretty impressive jacket (and any other garment you can think of)

Mark, I know you're a busy guy... but I'll say what I'm sure a lot of people are saying:
Any chance you might be able show us a few photos of your new Magnoli?

I know I'm desperately wanting to see MORE shots of that gorgeous jacket :)

(even just a few FRONT-BACK-LEFT SIDE-RIGHT SIDE photos would do) ;)

Mark, I know you're a busy guy... but I'll say what I'm sure a lot of people are saying:
Any chance you might be able show us a few photos of your new Magnoli?

I know I'm desperately wanting to see MORE shots of that gorgeous jacket :)

(even just a few FRONT-BACK-LEFT SIDE-RIGHT SIDE photos would do) ;)

Hey mate. Let me see how my schedule runs over the few days I'll try get some taken.

It needs to be worn in so its not as it will be after a year or so wearing (and its also around 110degrees here at the moment) but I have no doubt you will see what I mean ben in its new state. Its simply stunning....

Best
M

COOL, man... Thanks! Any effort to do this is MUCHLY appreciated! ;):thumbsup

I've gotta admit, reading your positive words about this jacket has really fired up my enthusiasm about this jacket...
From knowing you take on Indy stuff (from over at C.O.W.) -not to mention just admiring how your attention to detail pours over into your artwork- I know full well that you and I are interested in a lot of the same details (not to mention that indescribable certain 'something' in terms of the look and feel) when it comes to this jacket...

Cheers, mate

I've gotta admit, reading your positive words about this jacket has really fired up my enthusiasm about this jacket...
From knowing you take on Indy stuff (from over at C.O.W.) -not to mention just admiring how your attention to detail pours over into your artwork- I know full well that you and I are interested in a lot of the same details (not to mention that indescribable certain 'something' in terms of the look and feel) when it comes to this jacket...

Cheers, mate

I know exactly what you mean by the "feel". I have purchased tailored costume accessories previously, but they've always felt like exactly that-- a piece of a costume. Magnoli's work feels like designerwear that you could wear out on the town, I love it.

Cheers, mate

LOL Mitch you give me far to much credit mate. Although I have worked on these franchises for over a quarter of a century, I don't know nearly as much about these things as you guys do. Every time I do something for Lucasfilm, I live in mortal terror that I am going to offend the fans by doing a costume, prop or hat incorrectly so I tread wearily...

I know exactly what you mean by the "feel". I have purchased tailored costume accessories previously, but they've always felt like exactly that-- a piece of a costume. Magnoli's work feels like designerwear that you could wear out on the town, I love it.

Couldn't agree more about how you sum up Magnoli's offerings mate. I opted for the dark brown lambskin for this jacket so it doesn't feel nearly as robust at my Indy jackets - but then I knew that before I ordered it.

What I can say is that I never believed that I would ever find a jacket that would replace my hard working Indy jackets but this jacket comes close - no question. Its safe to say that my Indy jackets have NOT been replaced but this new Solo one will be worn at least 50% of the time... :D

With the bluray out, we've confirmed that there is indeed a hand-warmer pocket behind the rectangular patches on the right side of the front. Here's our updated version:

IMG_20160720_143603_zpswynxf6oo.jpg

That is GREAT! :):thumbsup
I actually thought that I was seeing a hand-warmer pocket a couple of times but I wasn't 100% certain :unsure VERY glad to see this great detail added!

Beautiful work as always, Magnoli!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back