Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (Post-release)

Re: Bay Turtles 2

beat me to it.

boy, bay CAN'T Be that egotistical an ass, can he? he has to be trolling people at this point with comments like that.

and who talks down to ilm saying 'it's terrible?'

im excited! i was super excited for the first one and let down, kinda figured it going into the movie. but I'm having better hopes for this one! still little upset casey jones doesn't have long black hair, but what the heck lol

im excited! i was super excited for the first one and let down, kinda figured it going into the movie. but I'm having better hopes for this one! still little upset casey jones doesn't have long black hair, but what the heck lol
Same here! I was cautiously optimistic with the first movie. For as terrible as it was, I still had a blast watching it. That's all I can really hope for on this one. I'll be there opening night. I'm with you on Casey... too clean!

BTW, I didn't notice this until recently, but the actor in your avatar played Shredder in SECRET OF THE OOZE!

...and toys! All sorts of spoilery goodness!

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab133/DVD_023/C22C0120-553C-478E-A63D-EBBCE9A2B36E.jpg
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab133/DVD_023/51AF57C5-6FEC-4C77-8E52-F11DBA699ACB.jpg

Same here! I was cautiously optimistic with the first movie. For as terrible as it was, I still had a blast watching it. That's all I can really hope for on this one. I'll be there opening night. I'm with you on Casey... too clean!

BTW, I didn't notice this until recently, but the actor in your avatar played Shredder in SECRET OF THE OOZE!

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab133/DVD_023/C22C0120-553C-478E-A63D-EBBCE9A2B36E.jpg
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab133/DVD_023/51AF57C5-6FEC-4C77-8E52-F11DBA699ACB.jpg

what!! I never knew that!! that's awesome dr halliwax is the shredder!! thanks for sharing u learn something new every day

only other movie or show I've seen him in other then LOST was Beverly Hills ninja

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the portal scene happens halfway or even 2/3 into the film? We were waiting to see Rhino in TASM2 and he was the final scene. After thinking, maybe it isn't until later on in the film, a great attention grabber for the trailer, then a payoff near the end and cliffhanger for the 3rd installment. Just my speculation, though. On the figures: they can (and do) market dozens of toys just for higher sales numbers, lots of toys are non-canon but still have the movie label on the package. I'm still excited to see the dude though!

i am really hoping to see baxter stockman turn into the fly for the 3rd film... now if those pieces are the techodrone, maybe we can get metalhead as well!!

what!! I never knew that!! that's awesome dr halliwax is the shredder!! thanks for sharing u learn something new every day

only other movie or show I've seen him in other then LOST was Beverly Hills ninja

wasn't he also in Gung Ho? or was that the first movie shredder? I remember one of them was in that movie for some reason as the nephew of the head of the japanese car company.

- - - Updated - - -

it's weird.. as toys, they arn't bad designs... but for a major motion picture they look like crap.

even shredders toy looks terrible. and what's with this 'destructor' business?

ANOTHER Technodrome that's a floating spaceship. so boring. the wheeled tank design was so much cooler. even if not as mobile as a flying vehicle.

the toy pictures didn't show up when I saw it and just realized this now once it was quoted!

holy cow it is the technodrone. like previously stated I was hoping to see the track mode too... maybe we still will? since it's coming in pieces

I don't mind shredders new look I like it better then the first one. I really like the concept art for krang but now seeing the toy I don't know how I feel anymore...

SPOILER IMAGE

I......I can't even. Way to go michael bay...you screwed up another design.

and in other child hood killing news.... bill murray as baloo... Disney.....wt...

i caught it half way through... is the full trailer online? i saw the back of krangs body, and his eyeball

I don't know if it is or not, but it probably will be soon. check facebook.. it'll be there first in trending.

If it wasn't michael bay. if the turtle designs looked GOOD. if Meghan Fox wasn't april oneil, I might be excited by this. but I saw the first one. I am not getting my hopes up for true turtles.

The Technodrome is not a giant detachable shoelace that looks more like an id4 space ship.

I don't know if it is or not, but it probably will be soon. check facebook.. it'll be there first in trending.

If it wasn't michael bay. if the turtle designs looked GOOD. if Meghan Fox wasn't april oneil, I might be excited by this. but I saw the first one. I am not getting my hopes up for true turtles.

The Technodrome is not a giant detachable shoelace that looks more like an id4 space ship.

just saw it on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irYr0lsq258

you know I'm a die hard turtles fan too, always have. i under stand your frustration, but in all honesty we have to except that these types of movies are going to be rebooted. it doesn't bring any less value to the originals in my eyes and keeps them classic's. we have to just except it, does this new movie truly ruin your childhood? no your still going to love turtles for what it was. i enjoy sharing these new experiences with my nieces ( i have no children yet) even though the movie will probably suck, I'm excited to see rang, bebop, and rocksteady. heck even young shredder, do the turtles look horrible? yes but my nieces and younger generation love it. the times have changed we just have to except it, and you can't tell me megan fox isn't smoking hot lol

the past couple of years have been reboot city, now ghostbusters is right around the corner and even though bob gale says no way, i bet a back to the future will be in the works soon as well... i just learned to except it, and keep the classic's what they are, classic's!

some of the turtles comics really really sucked, look they killed off Donatello, does that ruin your childhood memories of turtles?

nope. I absolutely adore the IDW comics. To me, they get it right. they do enough new and get enough old RIGHT that I Have absolutely no complaints about it whatsoever. to me, that's true turtles by guys who get it. same goes for IDW Ghostbusters. Those guys GET IT. absolutely NO frustration with that series whatsoever, only that the issues go by so damn quick ;o).

With Bay Turtles, no it doesn't ruin my child hood, other than knowing that kids who get into this might not seek out the older, IMHO mostly better stuff (notice I said mostly better, Next Mutation, most of Mirage Run. We Wish you a Turtle Christmas. Vanilla Ice. I'm looking at you).

With Ghostbusters, it absolutely does ruin my image of that franchise. all that negativity. sony not caring to listen to the fans (I'll give bay turtles credit, they changed some of it after the uproar of the first one....amazingly enough, they seem to be TRYING).....all the sony leaks showing the infighting. knowing ghostbusters will never get to be what it could have been thanks to bill murray.....yeah, i'm extremely soured on GB as a whole now after the last year.

With Turtles, there is still some major light at the end of the tunnel. I think it can survive Bay, just so long as he doesn't hang onto it for as long as he did transformers.

nope. I absolutely adore the IDW comics. To me, they get it right. they do enough new and get enough old RIGHT that I Have absolutely no complaints about it whatsoever. to me, that's true turtles by guys who get it. same goes for IDW Ghostbusters. Those guys GET IT. absolutely NO frustration with that series whatsoever, only that the issues go by so damn quick ;o).

With Bay Turtles, no it doesn't ruin my child hood, other than knowing that kids who get into this might not seek out the older, IMHO mostly better stuff (notice I said mostly better, Next Mutation, most of Mirage Run. We Wish you a Turtle Christmas. Vanilla Ice. I'm looking at you).

With Ghostbusters, it absolutely does ruin my image of that franchise. all that negativity. sony not caring to listen to the fans (I'll give bay turtles credit, they changed some of it after the uproar of the first one....amazingly enough, they seem to be TRYING).....all the sony leaks showing the infighting. knowing ghostbusters will never get to be what it could have been thanks to bill murray.....yeah, i'm extremely soured on GB as a whole now after the last year.

With Turtles, there is still some major light at the end of the tunnel. I think it can survive Bay, just so long as he doesn't hang onto it for as long as he did transformers.

i am not much of a Bay fan anymore after transformers.. i thought the first one was amazing and everything went down hill from there. i was very disappointed with the first bay turtles but my girlfriend loved it, my nieces love it... i learned to except it. he's far from a story teller, he's more of a entertainer with explosions and flashy lights.. he really tried to make a "story" with transformers 4 but that was just god awful... i dont expect much from him anymore but i dont hate him

i was on the anti ghostbusters ride too, and now knowing the original cast will have cameos i have to see it just to see them on screen. BTTF is my love in life... if it ever does get a reboot maybe i will be in a uproar... but i honestly dont know

i am dying to see baxter stockman i am hoping to see him turn into the fly! hopefully this movie turns it around, maybe when the turtles defeat the technodrone it will grow tracks and head under ground?

i will go see turtles in theaters... GB on the other hand that can wait couple weeks after the release date.

am i excited for turtles, YES! do i expect much?! NO lol

check out IDW's BTTF series. that's pretty fun too....

I'm TRYING to work through Feig's last abomination to film, Spy. So far i've lost track of the count of F Bombs said, weird jokes involving rats, throw up humor, and other things not quite up to my taste. if that's what we've got coming in feigbusters.....

I saw Bay Turtles just to prove to folks that I Saw it and could constructively criticize it. I'll probably do the same in week 4 for feig Busters. not so sure yet on turtles.

check out IDW's BTTF series. that's pretty fun too....

I'm TRYING to work through Feig's last abomination to film, Spy. So far i've lost track of the count of F Bombs said, weird jokes involving rats, throw up humor, and other things not quite up to my taste. if that's what we've got coming in feigbusters.....

I saw Bay Turtles just to prove to folks that I Saw it and could constructively criticize it. I'll probably do the same in week 4 for feig Busters. not so sure yet on turtles.

im a heavy comic collector, i have all the BTTF issues, and many of the variants. i have yet to read 1 of them lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back