Officially Licensed KISS Replica Costumes by UD Replicas

KISS Replicas The Demon - LOVE GUN.
Official Platform Boots
Additional Q2 - Second Quarter Production Update - as of May 5th.
(April - May - June 2016 Deliveries)

Blood Red and Crystal Clear White Rhinestones being painstakingly added to this first edition from the Q2 'Shells'.
One by one and shell by shell, prior to being mounted onto our Custom Made KISS Platform Boots.
The first edition group from Q2 is proceeding on time and nearing the final stage of assembly.
*Q1 Shipments have begun and will continue to ship out on a daily basis to our worldwide clientele over the next 7-10 days.

13124536_1754554128114816_2283902563324183257_n.jpg

David

Getting ready for the Indianapolis KISS Expo this weekend. :thumbsup

The proverbial 'KISS Coffin'.... :angel

13245362_1758241781079384_2964898402395938615_n.jpg

And full KISS: MONSTER Costume line as well.

13227056_1759533904283505_8397629800704503513_n.jpg

David

The Ultimate Front Man in Rock and Roll History deserves the Ultimate Costume Replica Accessories....and yes, Wonder Woman would probably wear these are Arm Bands. ;)

13227142_1760309000872662_4431701016227113162_n.jpg

I think the Demon agrees too. 8)

13265908_1760288470874715_9124907695941797614_n.jpg

David

Who's a fan of the Destroyer Costume Era?

KISS The Demon: DESTROYER.
Officially Licensed Replica Platform Boots.
Coming Soon from KISS Replicas.
This highly sought after replica features authentically reproduced scales in varying sizes, offset staggered placement and concealed mid calf zipper.
Keep an eye on www.KISSreplicas.com for pre sale dates and details.

13407049_1767529930150569_1167091248167471815_n.jpg

David

Here's a great looking KISS collection showcasing our Demon LOVE GUN Costume as its proud centerpiece. Big thanks to Steve Fisk for these great pics of his KISS Replicas costume, and very kind product review.

13433073_1773661069537455_442188177738476962_o.jpg

Gene Simmons covered the song "When You Wish Upon A Star" 37 years ago on his solo album. The song talks about dreams coming true. Thanks to KISS Replicas, my dream of owning an authentic reproduction of an actual KISS costume came true last month. And not just any KISS costume, but the most iconic of all KISS costumes, the Demon Love Gun stage worn costume!!

From the moment I heard that UD Replicas were making KISS costumes, I searched the internet for any pictures I could find. When they finally starting releasing official pictures, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

The day came and my package had arrived!!! It was much heavier than I had expected. My excitement grew as I began, CAREFULLY, opening the box. I'm sure I looked like a little kid on Christmas morning, only, this year, Santa Claus had been replaced by KISS Replicas.

It was very clear that this costume was like no other. It was solidly and thoughtfully built. Every detail, incuding intentional imperfections, had been painstakingly reproduced. I doubt even the Demon himself would be able to decipher this incarnation of his Love Gun costume from the one he wore back in 1977. The look and FEEL has been beautifully recreated. The dragon boot shells themselves are works of art. The leggings fit perfectly over the platform boots. The wings are heavy and can easily pass for real leather. The vest, complete with chains, almost made me cry. I felt as if I was standing in fromt of the demon himse

I'm stilll in disbelief that something of such majesty and beauty now resides in my KISSroom. I look at it at least a few times a day just to make sure that if wasn't just a dream. I want to thank David for always responding to my questions and delivering on his promise to bring KISS fans something they've never had before. I can only imagine what the rest of the Love Gun costumes will be like. Stunning. Truly stunning.
- Steve Fisk

We're often asked: "What shipping method do you use?"
KISS Replicas​ uses Fed Ex exclusively for all product deliveries. Be it North America, Overseas and yes we do sell and ship our KISS Costume Replicas Worldwide!

Once your goods are loaded onto their trucks; as was the case mere moments ago with 4 pallets :) ...if goods are destined to the USA, they will now proceed to the US Boarder for customs clearance. Usually that's an overnight operation and once goods are 'officially' on US soil Fed Ex then emails you all your tracking numbers. :)

There are never any additional costs after the fact in any way, shape or form. Once your order has been placed through www.KISSreplicas.com, simply put...there are no additional fees what so ever. We take care of all associated brokerage fees needed to clear your goods once your order ships. That charge is not passed on to the customer. :)
All you have to do is simply sign for the package when it arrives at your doorstep and no, we do not allow packages to be left on porches or at your front door if there's no one there to receive it.

If you're like us, then you too as children dreamed of owning the most amazing KISS costume. Now through KISS Replicas, that dream becomes a reality day in and day out.
Properly Packaged, Professionally Handled, Insured Shipping and Always Shrink Wrapped....for everyone's pleasure. ;)

13612224_1779452898958272_5456147552744670465_n.jpg

David

Quite a lot of awesome in these photos.

IMG_6335.JPGIMG_6334.JPGIMG_6331.JPGIMG_6332.JPG

And here's a quick video assuming this link works....
https://www.facebook.com/kissreplicas/videos/1854169428153285/

The SpaceAce and the Spaceman Costume Replicas, side by side....in all their glory.
KISS Replicas' SpaceAce: LOVE GUN Costume is just about ready to move to pre sales.
Not to worry, the Starchild and Catman are not far behind.
While the Demon is available now at http://www.KISSreplicas.com.
Together with the KISS Monster Costumes, KISS Rock and Roll Over and Dynasty/Unmasked....KISS fans will have much to celebrate come 2017.

David

KISS Replicas​: The Demon DESTROYER
Official Replica Boots. $649.00
Now On Sale - Worldwide - at www.KISSreplicas.com

Legging Scales are accurately shaped, sized and positioned.
The random offset and weathering just screams God Of Thunder!

The Official KISS Dragon Boots that you've been waiting for are now up for Pre Sale!!!

Demon Destroyer Boots Banner Facebook temp.jpg
Demon DESTROYER BOOTS Teaser 2.jpg
Demon DESTROYER BOOTS Teaser.jpg
Demon DESTROYER BOOTS Webpage WIDE.jpg

David

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back