Hasbro AT ST conversion to ROTJ studio replica

Just a small update, I've tidied up most surfaces and added all side armour, I have some details to add to the sides still. I'm waiting to finish the top when the hatch part arrives. I'll probably make a start on the back in the mean time.

IMG_20150216_161500~2.jpgIMG_20150216_161515~2.jpg

I've made a bit of progress since last but nothing really worth of posting...

I've ordered one of the new Bandai AT-ST kits though, hoping it will help me with bits I am vague on for my studio scale AT ST I am making. It looks pretty good! Just a bit small.

01.jpg

That Bandai AT-ST does look sweet but as far as I'm concerned you need a microscope to see it. Definitely too small for my liking. I want everything LARGE scale now.

I bought one of those Bandai AT-ST kits too. They look fantastic and well worth the $30 i paid including shipping from Japan!
Its about the same size as the AMT kit i think.

Keith.

I received the Bandai AT-ST yesterday and wow! What a cool model.
Really pleased with it. Its a lot smaller than the Hasbro AT-ST, but not what i would call a small model.
I have just bought a another one and will probably get a 3rd one soon its that good.

Keith.

I received the Bandai AT-ST yesterday and wow! What a cool model.
Really pleased with it. Its a lot smaller than the Hasbro AT-ST, but not what i would call a small model.
I have just bought a another one and will probably get a 3rd one soon its that good.

Keith.

Great! Take some pictures! :) ;P

Never mind just got my answer, if the Bandai is similar to the old MPC kit then its a descent size.

I will get some photos when i've finished building it. I just got a 3rd one.
Does anyone have any good screen shots of different poses, like walking and shooting?

Keith.

I will get some photos when i've finished building it. I just got a 3rd one.
Does anyone have any good screen shots of different poses, like walking and shooting?

Keith.

Sometimes I think I am obsessed with the AT-ST by having 3 different versions of it and soon to be a 4th when I get my Bandai.... :)

You can't have too many AT-ST's, its the best star wars vehicle.

Also, i don't have much interest in the models being posable. I would much rather have a different model for each different pose.

The one i am building now is just going to be standing. But i am having to cut off some plastic pegs to get it to stand the way i like.
The next one will be walking and the 3rd will be turning its head and posed as if its shooting at an Ewok catapult or something.

Keith.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back