So I scored a "classic" MPC X-Wing..........

Cody1138

And I know that the consensus is that there are inaccuracies. What kind of minor things can be done to make the model more accurate with out going all gonzo on it? Like adding details here and there?
I think I will finish it as Red 5.

Good score dude, As said above there are many great builds allredy done on this forum have a search and read through a few. You can then pick and choose which modifications you want to do that best suit your skills and budget. Oh and have fun and show us your progrwss . I love a good build.

Nice, I've been building one (for way too long now). I've done quite a bit of modding to it to make it more accurate/presentable. I'd definitely recommend remaking the guns in metal, the plastic ones suck. There are some under wing details that I added and really like, but you'll only see them if the S-foils are in the open position. Check out my thread, maybe it'll give you some ideas.

http://www.therpf.com/f11/mpc-x-wing-build-progress-204951/

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back