Dragoncon 2015

I'll be there. Getting in on Thursday. Which night were you guys planning to meet up?

Yays!!!! I was waiting for you to say your going to be there...I have added your name to the badge list. We are going to be having the meet the same as last year, on Thursday at the Marriott on the skyline level.

All the info is on the very first page.

Can't wait to see you again!...

Looks like we will be there too, tentatively. Have rooms at the Hyatt and arriving on thursday, assuming we dont get bogged down on the way up should be able to make it

Are you trying to say your going to make it to Dragoncon or The Meet, you didn't say to add your name to the RPR Meet Badge list, Please let me know if you are planing on attending the meet thanks.

This is the current and updated RPF Meet Name Listing for Name / Badges, if your name is not on this list you will not have an RPF Badge, to make sure you have a badge with your name you need to make sure you contact us and let us know, or send me a pm and tell me you need your name added to the list. The list will be updated constanly up to Dragoncon. But if you join a few weeks pror to the con we will be having a cut off date, I will try and post that date shortly on the main page as well as the updated forum.

Updated RPF Meet: Name / Badge List:

ahoudini - Avatar
Amancue - Avatar

Andveryginger - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar
Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
GotWookiee - Avatar

Grifter2013 - Avatar
Helpfulnerd - Avatar
HyruleInfantry - Avatar
hzdous - Avatar
Inkblot - Avatar
ItalianNinja86 - No Avatar
Jaedena - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar

JupiterThdrbolt - Avatar

[/B]
Lucianthinus - Avatar
Matrixspoon - Avatar
Mowsel - Avatar
ndeasey - No Avatar
Pharmer Ray - Avatar
RockIt - Avatar
Scouser - Avatar
[/B]
Talisen - No Avatar
VIP - UMOPhoto - Avatar - RPF Meet Photographer

The following People - Do not have an Avatar or have not informed us of them having one

Cogai - No Avatar
Gamora67 - No Avatar
ItalianNinja86 - No Avatar
ndeasey - No Avatar
Talisen - No Avatar

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be at DragonCon 2015 and plan on attending the meet for RPF! Looking forward to sharing like interests and ideas.
Please count me in!!!!!

I'll be there

I'm sorry, does this mean your attending Dragoncon or attending the rpf meet?...Your statement didn't say what you will be attending, Sorry to have to ask, but we have a lot of people say there attending and they mean Dragoncon, so that's why we ask. Thanks.

I will be at DragonCon 2015 and plan on attending the meet for RPF! Looking forward to sharing like interests and ideas.
Please count me in!!!!!

I have added your name to the badge list...We can't wait to meet you...If you would like to have an avatar (photo) on your badge, please update your avatar on here and inform us of you doing so...thanks so much...

I plan on being there for Dragoncon and the meet.

I have added your name to the badge list, we can't wait to meet you...If you would like to have an avatar (photo) on your badge, please update your avatar on here and inform us of you doing so...thanks so much...

I have shared this forum on Dragoncons facebook, the RPF Facebook site, The RPF Group Facebook, as well as a local cosplay group here in Gainesville, Florida. If any of you wold like to share this forum and ask other RPF members that might not know about our meet, we would greatly appreciate it...here's the link...Thanks...

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=223568

Last edited:
I will be coming and would love to come to the meetup. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have added your name to the badge list front page, we can't wait to meet you, remember to check back for more details and check back for changes if there are any issues, thanks.

Hey everybody! I'm looking forward to our meet-up! A little over 50 days until Dragon Con! Has anyone looked at the list of attendees? What is everyone looking forward to go and see? I have a crew I have gone with for the last 5-6 years with and we have stuff we go to together like The Miss Star Trek Universe Pageant, and we watch the Masquerade in our hotel room every year. But I am looking forward to seeing all the cast of Arrow and Flash! Also, John "Freakin" Noble is gonna be there. Walter Bishop himself!!! I can't wait to meet him. What about you guys?

Hey everybody! I'm looking forward to our meet-up! A little over 50 days until Dragon Con! Has anyone looked at the list of attendees? What is everyone looking forward to go and see? I have a crew I have gone with for the last 5-6 years with and we have stuff we go to together like The Miss Star Trek Universe Pageant, and we watch the Masquerade in our hotel room every year. But I am looking forward to seeing all the cast of Arrow and Flash! Also, John "Freakin" Noble is gonna be there. Walter Bishop himself!!! I can't wait to meet him. What about you guys?

We cant wait to see you too. I personally have looked at the lineup for guests and its pretty much the same as last year, nothing sparks my interest. My first year in 2013 there were a lot of great guests. Besides I personally got to Dragoncon for the cosplay and costumes, but that's me personally.

Of course! The costumes are one of the biggest parts of Dragon Con! Do you guys go to any of the panels on Cosplay or Costume making?

In the 2 years I have personally gone, I have only attended one 3 panels. 2 were with the animator that animated Stitch from Lelo and Stitch, she was more of a celb to me then most the guests... The other one was the robot wars that's held on Monday...

Hey y'all, finally coming out of the woodwork and going to be much more active on this site. Been using RPF tutorials for a while and would love to put some faces to names. I'll be there, badge matching my handle "RockIt". Really stoked about my customes for this year too, not to mention what everybody else is bringing!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back