Dragoncon 2015

So is this you saying that you want your name to be on the badge list, that your going to be attending the meet? I'm sorry i never really got a yes or no in your post. Sorry Just figured I'd ask rather then assume. Thanks so much.

And as for your mad max, sweet, I'm a huge fan of the originals and saw the new one in the theater 2 times.. are you making your own costume or cosplaying a certain character?...

Sure! I'll come by! Tentative, of course, though, because one never knows what Dragon Con will bring! But most likely, I'm in.

Also, are the guy who was making the Star Wars football group? Your name seems familiar. If so, how did that go for you? I can search around a bit, but just thought I'd ask. I'm still making my Skywalker varsity jacket. ;)

Sure! I'll come by! Tentative, of course, though, because one never knows what Dragon Con will bring! But most likely, I'm in.

Also, are the guy who was making the Star Wars football group? Your name seems familiar. If so, how did that go for you? I can search around a bit, but just thought I'd ask. I'm still making my Skywalker varsity jacket. ;)

I have added your name to the badge listing....

As far as the Star Wars Football Group you can to go the link http://www.therpf.com/f79/rebel-x-wing-pilot-football-costume-group-costume-dragoncon2015-223656/ or contact helpfulnerd

Last edited by a moderator:
I also wanted to thank you in person for all the help and advice you gave me last year for walking in the parade. Everything you said really helped me out.

Well I am glad you enjoyed the parade. I'll be hitting other cons just can't afford DragonCon while I am trying to put money away for a new vehicle. What other cons are you planning to hit in the near future?

DragonCon is the only big con I go to the rest are local cons in TN

I think we all look at Dragoncon as the big con, even my friends that go to comicon in ca and ny look forward to dc more so...I haven't been to the otheres, but dc is always my birthday gift to me, falls on or around my birthday...Sept 6...I took some friends to there fist con and there going to dragoncon for the first time this year they said "i want to be amazed" I said you will not be amazed you will be overwhelmed...haha...

Looks like we will be there too, tentatively. Have rooms at the Hyatt and arriving on thursday, assuming we dont get bogged down on the way up should be able to make it

Hello all. I met up with you guys last year and had a great time. Saw lots of amazing costumes and cosplays. Im stoked for this year so much. So many Arrow and Flash celebs and I can't wait to see what everyone has been working on! MatrixSpoon count me in!

Hello all. I met up with you guys last year and had a great time. Saw lots of amazing costumes and cosplays. Im stoked for this year so much. So many Arrow and Flash celebs and I can't wait to see what everyone has been working on! MatrixSpoon count me in!

I have added your name to the badge list, can't wait to see you again. Thanks for letting us know you'll be attending again.

As a reminder, we are having an RPF meet up...So if your name / handle is not on this list and you plan on attending the meet please let me know that you would like to attend the meet up, this will let us know that we need to have a RPF badge for you. We will be doing a head count closer to the event to insure that were not making badges for people that are not going to be able to make it...Thanks so much in advance....

These are the people that have said that there planing on attending the RPF Dragoncon Meet Up so far...​

Andveryginger - Avatar
BartimusATL - Avatar

GotWookiee - Avatar
Grifter2013 - Avatar
Helpfulnerd - Avatar
HyruleInfantry - Avatar
hzdous - Avatar
ItalianNinja86 - No Avatar
Jaedena - Avatar
Jackwabbit - Avatar

Lucianthinus - Avatar
Matrixspoon - Avatar
Mowsel - Avatar
ndeasey - No Avatar
Pharmer Ray - No Avatar
Scouser - Avatar
Talisen - No Avatar

The following people do not currently have an avatar, If you would like to have an avatar (pic) on your badge so people from The RPF.com know how to recognize you, please update your profile and your avatar on your profile. Once you have done so, please contact us via this forum and post and let us know you have added an avatar. Thank you so much...

ndeasey - No Avatar
Pharmer Ray - No Avatar
Talisen - No Avatar

I'll be attending Staticweb23 see you there :)

I'm sorry but I would like to be clear on your posting. Are you stating that your attending Dragoncon, or you will be attending the RPF Meet, and would like your name to be added to the badge listing?. Thanks, sorry just want to be clear on what you were saying. Thanks so much.

The following people do not currently have an avatar, If you would like to have an avatar (pic) on your badge so people from The RPF.com know how to recognize you, please update your profile and your avatar on your profile. Once you have done so, please contact us via this forum and post and let us know you have added an avatar. Thank you so much...

ndeasey - No Avatar
Pharmer Ray - No Avatar
Talisen - No Avatar
I selected an Avatar a few weeks back and I see it when I click on my profile-is there a step I'm missing to make it show up for everybody else to see or a wrong image format?

Just wondering if there is anybody looking for a room still? I'm trying to get 2-3 people to room with. Staying at the Omni, about 12 min walk from the con. Send me a message for details

So if your name / handle is not on this list and you plan on attending the meet please let me know that you would like to attend the meet up, this will let us know that we need to have a RPF badge for you.​
I'll be there. Getting in on Thursday. Which night were you guys planning to meet up?

I selected an Avatar a few weeks back and I see it when I click on my profile-is there a step I'm missing to make it show up for everybody else to see or a wrong image format?

No notifying me is what you needed to know, we don't know unless you inform us, due to when we add people it's at that time we look, we do check again towards the end usually but we have it posted just incase we miss it it shows so people know they need to tell us. Thanks, I have up dated your info...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back