Dragoncon 2015

My apologies I threw a rod through my engine block this past Friday and I won't be able to attend DragonCon this year. Having to buy yet another used car is going to suck up all of my money for the next three months. Hope you guys have a blast!

My apologies I threw a rod through my engine block this past Friday and I won't be able to attend DragonCon this year. Having to buy yet another used car is going to suck up all of my money for the next three months. Hope you guys have a blast!

Dame that sucks, I hope things work out for you and you can get things worked out where you don't have to spend a lot of money...let us know if you change plans and are able to make it....

I'll see what I can do. I'm getting another vehicle working tomorrow, but I have to put money aside for a new to me car between now and Christmas.

Awe man, that sucks. Sucks that we'll miss ya this year. :(

Usually closer to the con we all post pictures of our costumes that we will be wearing so you know who and what to look out for in case you see one of us...
Does everybody usually cosplay at the meetup on Thursday or is that reserved for the con? I was planning on being in costume for the meetup.

Dang that stinks. I hope you are safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you posted what time on Thursday? I am usually driving that day and want to make sure that it wasn't sometime that afternoon.

Dang that stinks. I hope you are safe.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you posted what time on Thursday? I am usually driving that day and want to make sure that it wasn't sometime that afternoon.

Are you talking about the RPF Meetup ?...If you are, all the information about when and where is posted on the main first page....

I'll see what I can do. I'm getting another vehicle working tomorrow, but I have to put money aside for a new to me car between now and Christmas.

I also wanted to thank you in person for all the help and advice you gave me last year for walking in the parade. Everything you said really helped me out.

I'm still hoping to come! I'm scheduled to work that weekend, but I plan on being there no matter what! I may just not have a job after that weekend. /shrug

Not that I hope I ever find myself in such a situation, but I've thought often about how I would turn in my resignation if my job wouldn't give me that week off. :lol

Hah ha...I just transferred to a different department at my job and the first thing I said was, I need a week off in September...haha....had it approved off in my old department like 8 months ago...

11412209_10206921569581968_7269204265078566095_o.jpg

About the Marriott renovations, a friend of mine left a message for them a few weeks ago and recently heard back:

"Our hotel’s renovation will not effect Dragon Con. We did not oversell our hotel and are looking forward to another great year. If you have a specific question I would be happy to answer it."

So it sounds all good!

Reminder, this is the list of people that have said there going to be atending the RPF Meet up, if your name is not on the list and you would like to join the meet up, please let us know...thanks so much...

Andveryginger - Avatar
GotWookiee - Avatar
Grifter2013 - Avatar
Helpfulnerd - Avatar
HyruleInfantry - Avatar
hzdous - Avatar
ItalianNinja86 - No Avatar
Jaedena - Avatar
Lucianthinus - Avatar
Matrixspoon - Avatar
Mowsel - Avatar
ndeasey - No Avatar
Pharmer Ray - No Avatar
Scouser - Avatar
Talisen - No Avatar

I should be able to make that meetup. Thursday, for me, is usually filled with flight, then hotel/prep, then main cosplay photoshoot before the con really gets going. I usuall do that in the afternoon, though, and then have dinner with friends that night. A run over to the Marriott is likely doable. Sounds fun!

Oh, and though it's still up in the air, most likely that main photoshoot will be Mad Max: Fury Road themed. Whee!

I should be able to make that meetup. Thursday, for me, is usually filled with flight, then hotel/prep, then main cosplay photoshoot before the con really gets going. I usuall do that in the afternoon, though, and then have dinner with friends that night. A run over to the Marriott is likely doable. Sounds fun!

Oh, and though it's still up in the air, most likely that main photoshoot will be Mad Max: Fury Road themed. Whee!

So is this you saying that you want your name to be on the badge list, that your going to be attending the meet? I'm sorry i never really got a yes or no in your post. Sorry Just figured I'd ask rather then assume. Thanks so much.

And as for your mad max, sweet, I'm a huge fan of the originals and saw the new one in the theater 2 times.. are you making your own costume or cosplaying a certain character?...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back