Mike Salzo 37.5 TOS BSG ?

Looked at your model its great work,I'm trying to find info one me buying one of these great kits I would love to get started on a build any help would be most greatful thanks

Be patient my little frog. You typically need to give Mike a little more time than 3 posts in 17 minutes to get back to someone inquiring about his models.

Yes your right, and yes I love your little frog jester. I do think these are cool models and reading all you guys builds just makes me a bit more jumper. Patient I will be no more hopping around.I think the tv battle star was the best majestic ship of the whole series.I'm in the process of building a full size predator from the first movie. I'd say I'm about 65% done,this has been a big project. Ive kind of taken a break from it waiting on more stuff to get back to it. but looking at some of you guys work is good stuff. It looks like a great project just cant wait oh here I go hopping around again Thanks glad to be on board

Welcome aboard Kermit. Mike is very busy and can take several days to get back to people. He's very busy with casting these up and with other projects. If you don't here from him in a day or two, send him a PM or email him. He will get back to you.

Are you on the Hunters Lair with your Predator costume project? Would love to see some pics of it.

No Ive been to the Lair its got a lot of cool stuff, I'm building a statue its being made from paper clay this stuff when dry is almost like fibreglass, I learned about this trick on utube link is stollaween studios. Its a cool material to work with you can make anything like monsters, zombies ect. as long as you build a armature for the project. There is also a finer mix you can mix up for detail like the bio mask ect. Yep one day I would love to have pred costume, I will try to get some pics for you guys to see, its kind of a work in progress. Thanks glad to be here love reading about all the builds going on I cant wait to have one to start my self. You got to check out this paper clay its cheep to make and you will be having all kinds of zombies and creatures around its cool stuff. Cant wait.Hop Hop Hop.

Hi, Please excuse the hijacking of the thread, I am new here and don't want to step on anybody's toes, you guys seem like an extremely talented and supportive group but, I have successfully PMed Mike, but in what I thought was the middle of me ordering one of these wonderful kits Mike fell silent. (I realize this man is extremely busy as i have read this everywhere, and it seems like this guy is creating FANTASTIC models as a break neck speeds all the time.) So if Mike sees these posts I want to get my name on the list of orders for his next run, and would like to send my deposit to him. Any help in this manner would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for your attention, now we return you to your normally scheduled activity. Tim

Hey Tim, just responded to your last PM, sorry I thought we were all set, realized i did not get you the deposit info.

thanks
mike

Hi, Please excuse the hijacking of the thread, I am new here and don't want to step on anybody's toes, you guys seem like an extremely talented and supportive group but, I have successfully PMed Mike, but in what I thought was the middle of me ordering one of these wonderful kits Mike fell silent. (I realize this man is extremely busy as i have read this everywhere, and it seems like this guy is creating FANTASTIC models as a break neck speeds all the time.) So if Mike sees these posts I want to get my name on the list of orders for his next run, and would like to send my deposit to him. Any help in this manner would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for your attention, now we return you to your normally scheduled activity. Tim

Hay Mike, Just sent you a pm on deposit, Thanks again, yep Robiwon I'm jumping around pretty high but it did take Jedi patients and concentration and its happened great model, and most for sure Ill be needing help with questions mostly on the lighting, Ive looked on ebay and I would rather do your deal Robiwon with a plug into a wall socket, I dont really like the battery power for this model. I dont want to burn up any leds. Ive never tryed this plug up deal before dont want to see a bunch of sparks or something in that sort be like a cylon attack before the ships madin voyage.

Does anyone have any photos that show where the lights go on the G. All the references I have of the original model are not lit. I'd like to map the locations out for drilling.

Ken

Google an image search for the Galactica filming miniature, that would be your best bet. There's really not that many clear shots of her lit up that are not clips from the series. Vader posted probably the best ones out there.

Oh, and Kermit, glad you were able to score one!

Vader those are some cool pics good ref. Ill probley be using them, Yep Robiwon very glad, one question what kind of plug up system are you thinking of will this be to much power for the lights this system is what I would like to go with instead of battery power for sure you could keep the batterys out side of the ship, but I like the plug up better. There's going to be some research to do. I will for sure be following you guys, some great modelers here.

I agree this ship has always been my most beloved of all its just so majestic, also a major battelstar. Mike has done one of the most detailed galactica Ive ever seen and by seeing the kit its one of the best pro kits done. Mike is great at what he does and kudos to you Mike kudos to you good stuff what more can you say, Yep I enjoy a challenge and this kit has it bar none, I will as said be asking alot of questions and doing research on fiber optics lighting getting things to get started great project.

With that being said, Vader have you started your second build yet? Just know this we love pics. I'm going to have to get me another camera so I can post my build, and other little projects Ive got going on.

With that being said, Vader have you started your second build yet? Just know this we love pics. I'm going to have to get me another camera so I can post my build, and other little projects Ive got going on.

I have not I am waiting to get some more money together to get the rest of my parts for it..

Clarence

Yep I know what your saying, to do this kit right it takes a little getting things ready for the build, this also is what I"m doing. I am thinking on how I want to do the display of it I know I'm getting one of those mounts that Robiwon showed me this way you can change positions of the BSG , for viewing pleasures lot of studying to do on this. Thanks Jim

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back