Mike Salzo 37.5 TOS BSG ?

Its worth every cent For Sure, I'm going with the fiber optics size Mike suggested in his build just getting the just of the leds and how to wire them, I will spray all the insides of the BSG with flat black rattle can spray paint this has always helped with light blocking for me on other builds, I will also use the full length rods to help with any sag which I dont see this as any problem but I'm going to do this step anyways. Like Clarence I have been on collect mode on glues and build equipment to use on the build, by the way Clarence if you have any airbrush questions I can help Ive airbrushed all my life as I said I do alot of custom painting just one of my airbrushes cost a little under 1500 buckaroos. Thanks Jim

Kermit,

If I may make a suggestion on light blocking,I am also going to be using flat black for light blocking but I am also going to spray a white over the black so that way any LED's that I have installed will help reflect the lighting better such as the Engines..

Clarence

Thanks Clarence, great plan I think this will work to reflect the lighting I will do this for sure also. This will also give more light blocking along with the flat black. Thanks Jim

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back