Wonder Woman

I like it better this way than the other way around, but it's strange, isn't it ? What does a 21 days difference make ?

It's a big difference mainly if the movie is up against another potential blockbuster.

June 23, 2017 is also the release date for Transformers 5.

June 2, 2017 is also the release date for Bad Boys 3, which too will likely be a competition at the box office, but not at the levels of Transformers.

Patty Jenkins posted this a couple days back. I'm no WW costume expert by any stretch, but it's the exact same costume as BvS right?

wwdirector1.jpg

Why did I not know David Thewlis is in this film :eek

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it yes. She looks really tall in there too !

Yeah, I imagine we will have past and present scenes - hoping for a cool introduction to the "modern" armour, perhaps a gift or a mixture of relics when she "proves herself" worthy in the eyes of her mother and the Amazons by disobeying their creed etc.

Wow, that looks really good. Love that it's a WWI period piece as well, that was my favorite part of the first Captain America film.

"I have no father."

O.O

"I was brought to life-"

YES! COME ON! GO ALL OUT!

"-by Zeus."

>.<

This origin could go either way than! Blast it all to heck.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back