Wonder Woman

My gods... I'm actually looking forward to a DC movie!

I WANT to say the same thing...

I REALLY do...

but they'd have to do an awful lot to earn back the trust of not understanding and ruining superman/batman.

I don't want wonder woman ruined too..

that being said, i'm feeling hopeful.. even if I don't think gadot is 100% right for this.

And I am arguing with a guy who says they are ripping off Captain America origin with this movie, I told him CA and WW debuted the same year (1941) a few months apart. He said "I don't care or read the comics." I guess he expected them to forcefully change her to something not set near the same time CA was set.

And I am arguing with a guy who says they are ripping off Captain America origin with this movie, I told him CA and WW debuted the same year (1941) a few months apart. He said "I don't care or read the comics." I guess he expected them to forcefully change her to something not set near the same time CA was set.

Smart-Quotes-50661-statusmind.com.jpg

You smell that? That sweet cloying scent of honey mixed with a dash of Mediterranean spices? Yeah, that's VINDICATION.

I had faith in Gal Gadot from the beginning, and my faith has been rewarded.

You smell that? That sweet cloying scent of honey mixed with a dash of Mediterranean spices? Yeah, that's VINDICATION.

I had faith in Gal Gadot from the beginning, and my faith has been rewarded.

I WANT to like the trailer. i'm getting good vibes off it...

but....

the dc movie verse....and stuff like suicide squad...

I don't want to get my hopes up that maybe they've learned.

I WANT to like the trailer. i'm getting good vibes off it...

but....

the dc movie verse....and stuff like suicide squad...

I don't want to get my hopes up that maybe they've learned.

The director has given us some damned fine movies and shows. I have a degree of trust in her.

I WANT to say the same thing...

I REALLY do...

but they'd have to do an awful lot to earn back the trust of not understanding and ruining superman/batman.

I don't want wonder woman ruined too..

that being said, i'm feeling hopeful.. even if I don't think gadot is 100% right for this.
As long as the film doesn't have Zack Snyder or Josh Trank attached I can't imagine it would be that disastrous.

I think I read that Snyder did help with the script but did not have final say or control over it.

Good to see the movie shows how powerful WW is right of the bat.

I think I read that Snyder did help with the script but did not have final say or control over it.
He's locked his seat at the table from the start, but I would be surprised if he has any remaining clout at all. I hope his job is to get coffee for Affleck.

Last edited:
Now that is a stunning trailer!!!! Epic, thrilling, a brilliant score and it delivered a Wonder Woman who was precisely that!!! Hugely impressed.

cracking trailer. And the locations, effects look brilliant. Looks like they've put a lot of effort in this.
And love the theme song as well.

Look forward to this movie!

Looks good.
For the first minute I thought I was watching a trailer for The Little Mermaid.
Fighting looks great if not a little Snyder-Fu esque (e.g. undercrank-overcrank-undercrank shots).
Still WW is a badass and I'm glad they're running with that.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back