Wonder Woman

TBH, I can see why they did it, though. It makes the battlefield look like the underworld, like she's fighting in a dark place away from the bright colors they used for her home.

In a vacuum, it's not a terrible choice. It only becomes a terrible choice in the context of all the other action movies that treat it as some sort of default "action" palette. The rest of this movie is too good for the colorist to phone it in like that.

So excited to see this in a couple of hours finally. I'm in the train for Paris, enjoying some delicious lemon-strawberry cake and wine, courtesy of first class tickets. If I'm gonna travel outside of the country to catch a movie, might as well do it in style and make it as smooth as possible !

edit : seen it, loved it ! Best movie of the DCEU, and best comic book movie of the year so far for myself.

Also : the picture thing in BvS makes more sense now !

Last edited:
My husband just ordered me a copy of this amazing poster:
WW_screen-print-final_Orange_1024x1024.jpg

A portion of the proceeds go to a charity called Girl on the Run, so it's doubly awesome. :)

https://bottleneckgallery.com/products/doaly-wonder-woman-timed-edition?variant=42891723988

Finally watched it.

Overall it was good.
The pacing was a little slow.
Gadot was perfect. She's nailed this character 100%.
Pine was good. I don't know that I got the feeling he was giving as much as he has in Star Treks.
The writing was good. The overall story was ok. Nothing mind blowing.
I'm a little disappointed in myself for not seeing the Ares reveal coming.
A lot more disappointed that DC hasn't copied Marvel with post-credit scenes.

Overall, this was a fun movie. It's just a shame the character is booked ended up BvS and Justice League.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back