The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Hey everyone I need your help finding theas new speedy costume

Please direct any Thea/Speedy questions or comments to that specific thread (http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=226677&highlight=arsenal+speedy). This is specifically for Oliver Queen stuff. :darnkids :lol

It's time for an update!

Literally days before Christmas, the Property Master shared a goldmine with the Emerald Archers on Facebook. OK, it wasn't a real goldmine, but we got some AMAZING reference pictures for...

THE BANDOLIER GADGETS

You know, the doohickies seen on The Arrow's quiver strap in Season 3 and The Green Arrow's quiver straps in Season 4?

Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 7.08.16 PM.png

Well, these doohickies now have fantastic detail and functions!

I put together the following diagram (much like I have done in the past) using the different names that were revealed. Keep in mind, the names may or may not actually be what they are called on set or when they were being created.

gadgets.jpg

You may notice that there are 3 "oddballs"/variants:
1. Perimeter Security Laser -A
2. Perimeter Security Laser -B
3. Video Camera with Night Vision -A

These 3 were not in the original reference images provided by the Prop Master, therefore they were not given "official" names. However, they can be clearly seen in screen shots of Stephen in costume. (I am trying to get official names)

Also of note is that these gadgets are intended to be "mission specific", therefore Oliver would swap them out as needed depending on specific mission requirements.

Should anyone be looking to acquire their own 3D printed versions, they've made their way to Shapeways. - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/ape...paign=affiliate&section=1:1+Prop+Replicas&s=0

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to get in contact with the prop master?

- - - Updated - - -

It's time for an update!

Literally days before Christmas, the Property Master shared a goldmine with the Emerald Archers on Facebook. OK, it wasn't a real goldmine, but we got some AMAZING reference pictures for...

THE BANDOLIER GADGETS

You know, the doohickies seen on The Arrow's quiver strap in Season 3 and The Green Arrow's quiver straps in Season 4?

View attachment 576534

Well, these doohickies now have fantastic detail and functions!

I put together the following diagram (much like I have done in the past) using the different names that were revealed. Keep in mind, the names may or may not actually be what they are called on set or when they were being created.

View attachment 576538

You may notice that there are 3 "oddballs"/variants:
1. Perimeter Security Laser -A
2. Perimeter Security Laser -B
3. Video Camera with Night Vision -A

These 3 were not in the original reference images provided by the Prop Master, therefore they were not given "official" names. However, they can be clearly seen in screen shots of Stephen in costume. (I am trying to get official names)

Also of note is that these gadgets are intended to be "mission specific", therefore Oliver would swap them out as needed depending on specific mission requirements.

Should anyone be looking to acquire their own 3D printed versions, they've made their way to Shapeways. - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/apengineering

- - - Updated - - -

For what? I am letting you know now he doesn't answer most questions. And for good reason. He can tell everything that goes into the props because it's a breach of contract.

Need to know best place to get the correct eye mask as in Season 2.

Just bought the full costume, trying to add all the items.

Thank you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back