The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Movie arrows.jpg

These look great in the quiver of mine.

From http://www.lancasterarchery.com/aluminum-movie-arrow.html

See Ricky23 above my pic picture posts, he commented on my pics

Read before complaining

This is not meant to be my/your build thread. I just want this to be a one-stop-shop for as much 100% accurate information as possible.

I just don't understand why you're posting inaccurate things in a "definitive" thread when we've had the accurate items for years, and asking questions about items when the answers are a search away. You can usually find the answers if you take the time to read through.

I just don't understand why you're posting inaccurate things in a "definitive" thread when we've had the accurate items for years, and asking questions about items when the answers are a search away. You can usually find the answers if you take the time to read through.

I am trying to be accurate , but that is a broad term as not all items are made, we have to improvise. Smile and enjoy, slamming is never a nice thing, I enjoy Arrow,, the series.

I'll spoiler tag this just in case people haven't caught up on Legends of Tomorrow.

You've all probably seen this before, but I'll post it here just in case:
arrow2046conceptart-171644.jpg
Future Oliver Queen/Green Arrow in Legends of Tomorrow season 1x06. There's also Connor Hawke concept art, but I won't post that here. IMO they're both pretty badass costumes.
Obviously this is only concept art, the design was probably changed in the final cut, but I haven't been bothered to look at screencaps so I don't know if or where it's changed. This costume is similar to the S4 suit, just certain aspects have been changed like the pecs, a shirt underneath for sleeves, etc. Oh, and the prosthetic arm.

Regarding the s2-3 Oneida Kestrel bow's paint scheme, I know the dominant colors is grey and black but isn't there hints of green paint?

0fdd311c3625caa69441921db5e73c95.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what size the Kestrel bow is from season 2? I'm looking at their website and there's four sizes. Thanks in advance

How do you confirm this, is their a way to get into contact with somebody. And if it is, why do they do that and save some editing time by using or creating a real voice modulator
Because it doesn't take that long to do and that kind of technology doesn't exist in that size or in that way.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Because it doesn't take that long to do and that kind of technology doesn't exist in that size or in that way.

"Because it doesn't take that long to do" How?

"That kind of technology doesn't exist in that size or in that way." What kind of technology and in what size and way?

You can't be serious.... We sell these at work... These are gag gifts and they barely work... Not to mention it's from a website called stupid.com....

Seriously, are you a troll?

\
No, I'm not a troll, doesn't matter if it barely work, I'm just showing you how small it is, even know it would be smaller if you removed the case.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back