C.O.T.S. Han Solo

Fly4v

Sr Member
This Commercial Off The Shelf Hoth Han Solo isn’t Conware.

Had hoped to make Felgacarb’s TWOK Field Jacket for this winter or at least order a UD Replica Bane coat but time and other factors conspired against such thoughts.
Besides neither jacket has headgear to support use in real winter… and that is what I am currently experiencing.

This certainly isn’t screen accurate. Not even going to touch the Brown vs Blue debate.

The jacket was a great bargain but a little sacrifice. Sadly, the left chest pocket isn’t a patch pocket like the right. There is a really nice jacket from Quartz Nature but much more expensive than the Eddie Bauer. Which was even cheaper since I got it on sale.

But, did go as far as getting a set of welder’s gloves to try for the proper look.

I thought I would have to modify a white BDU cap into a Hoth cap but my wife found a nice close enough at Mark’s Warehouse.
Bit fuzzy, nice and warm but in store only and not on their website.

The boots aren’t even close to the slip covers “I guess” that were used but the box does have BSG style print on it.

The pants are a pair of Quicksilver lined cargo pants and I have two scarves. One white to wrap around my neck and a tan fleece to wrap around the hat and use as a mask.

- - - Updated - - -

It is a very comfortable outfit in temperatures from -7 to -14 with winds gusting up to 60.

When it warms up to -2, it becomes a sauna and that is without the lined pants and only wearing regular Dockers.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back