EFX to produce Y-Wing and Star Destroyer

3phase

Sr Member
Just read over at Rebelscum that EFX has on show at Comic Con a studio scale Y-Wing and Star Destroyer. Does anyone on here know of these. This is what Shadow had to say

I'm shooting very high res RAW files so the images will have to wait until Monday for me to process them and upload.

The list is

ESB Boba Fett helmet
Scout Trooper helmet
Wedge X-Wing helmet
Full Stormtrooper
Studio Scale Gold Leader Y-Wing

. . . and the very early beginnings of a 4 foot studio scale ANH Star Destroyer. That will be my next studio scale in the years ahead when it is ready.

Those are my early observations on Wednesday, four more days to go.

Great news,especially the SD Devastator!
Oops no,the Y-wing too,the Scout trooper too,ahhhhh cant resist any Star Wars stuff:thumbsup

Don

Some pics courtesy of Yodasnews:

normal_IMG_4647~0.JPG

efx_sdcc2013_tieandywing.JPG

Thank you! Finally someone posting from SDCC for the rest of us. Sincerely appreciated, and looking forward to the large photos. Rebelscum and YodasNews are doing a good job of covering also. While you're at the efx booth, could you get some of the Wedge helmet, Boba helmet, and Captain America helmet (I guess would call for a new post in different sub-forum here).

4 foot SD - sorry I don't have the room

Y Wing - Very cool - Looks a lot like the kit recently made available here... which I guess it to be expected... but I was really hoping for a Slave 1

Oh and eFX - go update your website! Its been like a years for your "news" and like 4 years for you "in development"... sheesh

Jedi Dade

Cockpit profile looks more like the more recent kit, that would make more sense, John C's model is leaps and bounds over the old model, and $799 is a bit of a steal! Just wonder what livery they have aimed for? Gold Leader?????

lee

The Y-wing cockpit looks very unlike that of the red jammer kit to me. As is to be expected: the jammer head tapers far more than the other models. The kit head certainly does anyway. The EFX head there looks a damn fine match for the other Y-wings.

Does anyone have additional info on the Stormtrooper? Is it intended to be a wearable costume or a display piece? Any hint at pricing?

Sean

Some pics courtesy of Yodasnews:

Normally i don't reply with quote, but this is frikkin awesome indeed. I don't dare to think what that would cost, though. When we find out, we'll consider the initial price for the MR Falcon to be a steal.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back