EFX to produce Y-Wing and Star Destroyer

Does anyone know where I could find info on the red jammer kit? I'm new to the forum and haven't seen it. How much was it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I gave SD such a hard time about that paint master ;)
EFX Y will definitely benefit from the research that has happened since the MR days, and I'd reckon the biggest improvements would be the more accurate details that bracket the L'eggs egg and the back steering vane assemblies.

It was a terrible job, from master to the factory output, id be miffed to have opened that box!
I wouldnt read too much into pics out there of the eFX, if the Y team is on it, itll be a lovely model!

lee

The MR models paint i meant, nothing wrong with the old Y kit/replica, still a great kit, weighed more than a V8, but yeah, paint master was poor, if the new eFX model is one of Johns patterns, they are on to a winner for sure!

lee

So what do you think the price could realistically be for the y-wing?

I don't know what the price will be but here's Steve with the new parts he's working on courtesy of Rebelscum. More picks over there.
qaer.jpg

That y does look special and I'm so glad it's happening and is the only thing that's tempted me with EFX so far, for goodness sake make it so it can be re painted in parts though, no matter what happens getting badly painted but iconic green blobs of paint wrong will kill this !!! Good luck steve that's a tuff paint job to pull off as most people will think it's wrong or badly painted. I may paint lee's, whilst it's at mine just to be the first to see what it looks like !!! So looking forward to this though and great work from all involved.

Last edited:
I called the number on EFX's website just for the heck of it.....I asked
about time line the guy just laughed and said it's gonna be while. LOL
I asked him how many snickers bars will I have to eat before it comes
out since....."it's gonna be a while" he said "You will have diabetes
before it's finished with the amount you will have to eat" Nah just
kidding he didn't say that! LOL

But he did actually say "It's gonna be a while with a laugh"

You been doing those nusance phone calls again pretending to be a chocolate taster for the king of wales, Mike ? It'll catch up to you one day and you'll have to live in a cave with nothing but Lego to eat!!!

Is there a reference image that shows the unidentified kit parts that they're looking for. I've got a mountain of kits to my left, maybe it's in there?

Steve did ask about the missing parts, boy, they are toughies, but when the team ask for help on a missing few, you know there gonna be hard.
Guy shes all yours lol, still needs a few bits tacking on though after its vacation!

Lee

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back