STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

I've also seen it pointed out elsewhere, that the diamond-shaped symbol that Hera sees on the side of the crate, is very similar to the pattern on Asoka's forehead. Based on what Filoni has said about planting either clues, or red-herrings, I guess this one could go either way.

I hope we get some kind of backstory on the events leading up to Fulcrum's origin.

I hope they save a lot of that for a book or comic. Rebels isn't about her, its about our new characters.

I think you can have some information in the dialog or even flashbacks that don't take a long time but yet explains key events leading to her involvement in the rebellion.

But it does sound like a great story to tell in whole in a novel.

i hope she becomes a reoccurring character. One, I love the character. Two, Ashley is a wonderful person who is great with fans. She is a great representative for Star Wars.

Believe it or not I just recently started watching the The Clone Wars and the character has grown on me (notice I am not naming names for spoilers sake).

Believe it or not I just recently started watching the The Clone Wars and the character has grown on me (notice I am not naming names for spoilers sake).

We kind of spilled the beans on the previous page, but very considerate of you. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think you can have some information in the dialog or even flashbacks that don't take a long time but yet explains key events leading to her involvement in the rebellion.

But it does sound like a great story to tell in whole in a novel.

i hope she becomes a reoccurring character. One, I love the character. Two, Ashley is a wonderful person who is great with fans. She is a great representative for Star Wars.

She is, and far to valuable a young, female, beloved character to allow to sit fallow. Keep her relevant, keep her story moving forward across all mediums. She is extraordinarily important to this saga in its entirety when you think about her influence on Anakin and how that effected him. Really its her and Obi-wan and Palpatine, they were his family.

I enjoyed the Cline Wars. Patsy was especially good in that. Sorry, old person joke.

I agree though. Stanton had that air of superiority, that je ne se qua, if you will. Definitely nailed it.

Wes

Yes, that sense of je ne se qua, I don't know what that is.:D FYI, the phrase is spelled je ne sais quois.

Anyhow, I agree, I thought that Stanton did a good job as Tarkin, I especially liked the way he rolled his Rs, I thought that was very Tarkinesque.

Yes, that sense of je ne se qua, I don't know what that is.:D FYI, the phrase is spelled je ne sais quois.

Anyhow, I agree, I thought that Stanton did a good job as Tarkin, I especially liked the way he rolled his Rs, I thought that was very Tarkinesque.

Yeah, that's my derp moment. I speak English and Russian, not French. ;-)

She goes from being super annoying to the best character of the series.

And in a way, she might even be the most important character in the franchise. She's even more important to Anakin than obi wan.

Yes, his delivery was too fast. Cushing was far more measured, also some words had an American inflection, "Activity" jumped out and smacked you in the face. :)

She goes from being super annoying to the best character of the series.

And in a way, she might even be the most important character in the franchise. She's even more important to Anakin than obi wan.

I just finished season 5. Now I am really looking forward to her appearance and what she has been up to all this time.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back