STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

That's cool that they picked up on that little detail and included it on Sabine's helmet.

After this episode I'm thinking that I might want to make myself one of these Mando pilot costumes. Of course this is my project ADD speaking since previously I wanted to an Imperial Enforcer/Agent Kallus costume but this looks simpler.

That's cool that they picked up on that little detail and included it on Sabine's helmet...
Surely they have access to the live action costumes and props, and can inspect them as much as they need to in order to keep some semblance of continuity. Lucky buggers. :D

Disney XD has released the episode descriptions for the next four episodes of Season Two of Star Wars Rebels. Check it out below,

S2E14: “Legends Of The Lasat”

When the crew of the Ghost agrees to help two refugees who are revealed to be surviving Lasat, Zeb must come to terms with his past to help his people reach their new home.

S2E15: “The Call”

While on a mission to obtain fuel for the rebel fleet, the crew works to protect space creatures from the Techno Union asteroid mining operation that threatens the creatures’ lives.

S2E16: “Homecoming”

The rebels contact freedom fighter Cham Syndulla, who needs help to fight off the Imperial bombing attack on his planet. While coordinating a plan to overtake and steal the carrier that houses these Imperial bombers, the rebels discover that Cham may have a plan of his own.

S2E17: “The Honorable Ones”

Zeb and Agent Kallus find themselves stranded on an ice planet after a failed Imperial ambush of the rebels. With Kallus injured from the escape pod crash, he and Zeb must work together to survive the harsh conditions.

Star Wars Rebels airs Wednesdays at 9pm on Disney XD.

Source: DisneyABC Press

Last edited by a moderator:
If the stormtroopers have no clones in there ranks how come at least half of them have the same voice ? ( Steve Blum) LOL
Along with a lot of the lower ranked officers .
He voiced some of the mandalorians too, must be where they got the new clone template from LOL .

I must have missed ep 13 somehow they just keep repeating 12 got to see if it is on demand or shobox yet. I hope so with lucha underground on wed now I'm gonna be missng it everytime .
N a Radiohead concert why is EVERYTHING on Wednesday ??? Aaarggh !

Last edited:
If the stormtroopers have no clones in there ranks how come at least half of them have the same voice ? ( Steve Blum) LOL 
Along with a lot of the lower ranked officers .
He voiced some of the mandalorians too, must be where they got the new clone template from LOL .

I must have missed ep 13 somehow they just keep repeating 12 got to see if it is on demand or shobox yet. I hope so with lucha underground on wed now I'm gonna be missng it everytime .
N a Radiohead concert why is EVERYTHING on Wednesday ??? Aaarggh !

wasn't last wednesday episode 12? 13 isn't out yet i dont think.

Yeah I think so too. I was going off Mara jade father's episode guide they either miss numbered the episode or skipped 13 lol

yeah i checked my xfinity on demand and its only up to episode 12. usually after 9:30pm the new episode is available to watch MOST of the time

Disney XD has released the episode descriptions for the next four episodes of Season Two of Star Wars Rebels. Check it out below,

S2E14: “Legends Of The Lasat”

When the crew of the Ghost agrees to help two refugees who are revealed to be surviving Lasat, Zeb must come to terms with his past to help his people reach their new home.

S2E15: “The Call”

While on a mission to obtain fuel for the rebel fleet, the crew works to protect space creatures from the Techno Union asteroid mining operation that threatens the creatures’ lives.

S2E16: “Homecoming”

The rebels contact freedom fighter Cham Syndulla, who needs help to fight off the Imperial bombing attack on his planet. While coordinating a plan to overtake and steal the carrier that houses these Imperial bombers, the rebels discover that Cham may have a plan of his own.

S2E17: “The Honorable Ones”

Zeb and Agent Kallus find themselves stranded on an ice planet after a failed Imperial ambush of the rebels. With Kallus injured from the escape pod crash, he and Zeb must work together to survive the harsh conditions.

Star Wars Rebels airs Wednesdays at 9pm on Disney XD.

Source: DisneyABC Press

Ugh, these sound like more fillers. I was half-expecting most of the good stuff they showed in the last trailer was going to be saved for the end of the season, but I still hate waiting this long.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thing is officially the walking dead of animated shows.

Sure, there's hype. But truthfully it might not find its groove until season 4

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Not on the top of my favorite episodes de list but with any ranked list, there has got to be a bottom. However Rebels has done a great job with making every episode have some importance even if it was not the most entertaining. I believe that this episode will be a factor in the future. Might be in what it meant for Zeb's character or the finding of the home world.

Not on the top of my favorite episodes de list but with any ranked list, there has got to be a bottom. However Rebels has done a great job with making every episode have some importance even if it was not the most entertaining. I believe that this episode will be a factor in the future. Might be in what it meant for Zeb's character or the finding of the home world.

exactly, there has to be some "filler" episodes that build up to events later on that make it more powerful. i just can't wait to see the sith temple with vader and maul.. and the jedi guards.. i hope they aren't all jammed into the last episode, now going on episode 15 theres only 23 episodes right? heres hoping the sith temple/jedi guard is a 4 episode arch... if so we are getting close!

"you seek knowledge.... just call me... old... master.." yes I'm still driving everyone nuts with that quote!! LOL

exactly, there has to be some "filler" episodes that build up to events later on that make it more powerful. i just can't wait to see the sith temple with vader and maul.. and the jedi guards.. i hope they aren't all jammed into the last episode, now going on episode 15 theres only 23 episodes right? heres hoping the sith temple/jedi guard is a 4 episode arch... if so we are getting close!

"you seek knowledge.... just call me... old... master.." yes I'm still driving everyone nuts with that quote!! LOL

its only a filler episode if it has no bearing on the overall arc of the series. But if it does have future importance like I think it might, then it will not be filler.

its only a filler episode if it has no bearing on the overall arc of the series. But if it does have future importance like I think it might, then it will not be filler.

i have to agree, i think it has important for something down the road. yellow lighting steering the ship... heh could have done without that but i get where they were coming from "the force was leading the way" i just didnt feel that part

we will see where it goes

"...you seek knowledge..." ;)

Loved the music in this episode and I quite enjoyed some other force users with a completely diffrent style and culture to them.
Like the night sisters were for the dark side

Last edited:
Last night's episode was easily one of the worst, if not THE worst, Rebels episode I've seen. I already don't care much for Zeb's character to begin with, but too many gaping plot holes and the ending was incredibly rushed and lazy. I'm ready to forget about that mess and move on to next week.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back