Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Interesting. They want sales but are messing customers around. I only hope Karin Chen comes on board with these soon.

Or it's a scam. The Reddit poster has complaints posted about him that people have had their credit card details stolen from using his site...

And they have 2 sites up selling the shoes from the exact same pics... I'm still not sure it's legit

Or it's a scam. The Reddit poster has complaints posted about him that people have had their credit card details stolen from using his site...

And they have 2 sites up selling the shoes from the exact same pics... I'm still not sure it's legit

I'm smelling a rat here ;)

I hope not :(

I guess that begs the question about where the pics come from..?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would like to think the shoes themselves are real, and that there's maybe some people just trying to cash in on the hype early on??

There is of course the horrible thought that they butchered a pair of RDs, made them look different enough so people would throw money at them.....:(

I really hope not.

I would like to think the shoes themselves are real, and that there's maybe some people just trying to cash in on the hype early on??

There is of course the horrible thought that they butchered a pair of RDs, made them look different enough so people would throw money at them.....:(

I really hope not.

Or someone like us made/ modded a pair of replicas and they have gotten hold of the pics. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's legit

I really hope not.

But someone did post a link to the Reddit users post searching for RD mags a month ago....

Same thing they said to me. I sent them a copy of their Reddit post saying they now accept PayPal... and that's when they told me they do on every shoe except the mags.
I also looked into the original posts account. It's only 43 days old.. So they haven't been on Reddit long..
I'm still very skeptical

He had another account before, I'm not sure what happened to it. But he's been on Reddit for at least a year. I remember I saw a post from last year where he was looking to buy a pair of RDs.

I sent an email enquiring about the availability of a size 7. Here's the response I received from David's suggested email for correspondence...
image.png

Or someone like us made/ modded a pair of replicas and they have gotten hold of the pics. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's legit

Looks like it might be time to start analyzing the replica spatter.

You know, just to make sure it's not one pair of V3s getting passed around.

:lol

WOW this is worse than the launch of the V2.

Having said that, the first photos of the V2s were posted about September/October 2012. The V2 Mod Thread is dated Decmeber 30, 2012 by Taff83 So there is at least 2 months before any one here actually got a pair. I'm sure Taff83 and Jedifyfe were the first to get these, but not after we sweated it out waiting for a reseller who had them first.

Last edited:
Something really bad happened. The site that I purchased the shoes from got taken down. I'm filing a dispute. I'm not going to try again until this smooths out.

Something really bad happened. The site that I purchased the shoes from got taken down. I'm filing a dispute. I'm not going to try again until this smooths out.

Surprise, surprise. Hopefully you get your money back. Personally I am waiting until we see reputable sellers with these. No need to rush into these to end up losing $600 and then having to spend another $600 to get a pair. That makes your first pair cost $1200...no need to jump the gun.

I don't know if I'll ever pay $600 for a pair of these. Maybe the price will come down sometime in the future. For now I'm hoping the current replicas go down in price so I can buy some more pairs.

The site didn't get taken down, they just changed to http://www.sneakerahead.co David made a post about it on Reddit.
Surprise, surprise. Hopefully you get your money back. Personally I am waiting until we see reputable sellers with these. No need to rush into these to end up losing $600 and then having to spend another $600 to get a pair. That makes your first pair cost $1200...no need to jump the gun.

Ok the worst didn't happen after all. My account still exists on the new site with my order.

Ok the worst didn't happen after all. My account still exists on the new site with my order.

Thats good. Here's what I think will happen. You will be waiting for 2 weeks without an update. Then they will tell you that these shoes will ship in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later you will contact them and ask where your shoes are at. They will respond that the warehouse hasn't supplied their shoes yet but they will be there in 2 weeks. After that you will file a complaint with your credit card. You will not hear anything from these people for another 2 weeks and at that time the shoes MIGHT be shipped. I'm just calling it now.

Thats good. Here's what I think will happen. You will be waiting for 2 weeks without an update. Then they will tell you that these shoes will ship in 2 weeks. 2 weeks later you will contact them and ask where your shoes are at. They will respond that the warehouse hasn't supplied their shoes yet but they will be there in 2 weeks. After that you will file a complaint with your credit card. You will not hear anything from these people for another 2 weeks and at that time the shoes MIGHT be shipped. I'm just calling it now.

Well I personally chose to give them two months of me waiting if they have no information of them getting shipped. If I see proof that these are actually being sent to people and it's been longer than two months then I will give them more time.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back