Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

hi jacob,

ok & keep us all updated, wish you luck buddy :thumbsup

I am willing to be the first guinea pig. Worst case scenario I have to file a claim. But the site looks legitimate. Some shoes have decent reviews. And seeing how this is the first place to offer them with real pictures I think it's safe. I messaged them to see what the box looks like as well.

... for 600, these wont touch the ground... :/
they do discount on multiple orders.
Yeah I will never walk around in them. maybe just put them on to see if they fit. The discount is very small. if you get 25 pairs it's only 10% off. So $60. Unfortunately I encountered a problem when ordering. It says my information is wrong when it clearly isn't. I've tried multiple times. No dice. I'll keep troubleshooting this. I will not use Western Union if they ask me to.

EDIT: It may be that the size I chose is not available yet. I think I remember the guy saying that sizes 11 and 12 were first. Maybe it was an error on their part to list all the sizes that are there. If this is the case I will wait until they say my size is available. I sent them an email about the error so hopefully they get back to me tomorrow.

Last edited:
I got a reply back. And big surprise they requested me to use western union. I declined. I've tried it on both my laptop and my phone. Got the same error code.

Last edited:
I am a long time follower of this reddit page, david is legit people buy alot true him. Sometimes people have some complains but we all do.

David works with batches. You can see that on his page.
To be clear about that ,david drops a couple pairs and let them be reviewed on /repsneakers, after that the flaws will be redone in the factory's than the second batch will drop. Price from th first batch will be droped.

I dont know if this will be happening with the v3's since they look 1:1 IMO

Lets hope they will look good. Other sellers will pop up, afer this first batch is dropped.

And one more thing, david has a small discount code for all reddit/repsneakers users the code is: sneakerahead-dis

Its not much but still cheaper

Ive just read that someone got scammed with credit card true davids site, not that he used it, but he says for save payment u can contact him to use paypal.

I am willing to be the first guinea pig. Worst case scenario I have to file a claim. But the site looks legitimate. Some shoes have decent reviews. And seeing how this is the first place to offer them with real pictures I think it's safe. I messaged them to see what the box looks like as well.

Good luck, man. I was thinking of just ordering some other thing (cheap) through the site as a test before dropping $600. For us Aussies that's almost $800 with the stupid conversion rate.....
Oh, I have paid things with Western Union before, and it was always fine, but never from this seller, so you don't know until you try..... PayPal would be best.

Ive just read that someone got scammed with credit card true davids site, not that he used it, but he says for save payment u can contact him to use paypal.

Well there is one problem I see with them judging by a picture that was provided. The wires being visible in the strap. And do you know how I can contact him directly and not on a Reddit page?

I dont know i know they have livechat, he is on reddit himself. I will post a thread on reddit for direct contact! If i find someone ill contact you

These replicas look great. Has anybody ever had problems with customs thought when importing replicas? It's still a lot of money for something that might be held back at the border.

Well there is one problem I see with them judging by a picture that was provided. The wires being visible in the strap. And do you know how I can contact him directly and not on a Reddit page?
The only way I know of contacting him is on Skype. His Skype username is "zhilongtrade"

I always recieved them, ive shipped true dhl moast of the time, payed tax once had to pay 55 euro once ive bought more then 10 pairs

The white heel is actually off as well like you said. It doesn't bulge out as the original. It's kind of a halfway between the v2 one and the authentic one.
The soles and heel however look spot on.

The white heel is actually off as well like you said. It doesn't bulge out as the original. It's kind of a halfway between the v2 one and the authentic one.
The soles and heel however look spot on.
airair are you referring the ankle buckle when you said "white heel"? Your comments are what I thought as well. The rest looks great.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the response I got when I said I would rather use my card instead of Western Union. This seems fishy.

"hello, our credit card gateway can not take big payment, sorry for the inconvenience."

Last edited:
This is the response I got when I said I would rather use my card instead of Western Union. This seems fishy.

"hello, our credit card gateway can not take big payment, sorry for the inconvenience."

That does sound a but odd. You have to remember the Chinese Yuan is only worth about $0.16USD. So maybe like their ATMs, are limited per transactions for international exchange. When I was over there in 2009, the ATMs would spit out 2500CNY for international exchange only. At the time, the $100AUD bought $91USD so 2500CNY was about $480AUD.
600.00 USD=3,943.71 CNY
600.00 USD=816.274 AUD
OUCH! Us Aussies are gonna feel the sting this round. Back for the launch of the V2, our dollar was buying almost $100AUD bought almost $110USD so we were laughing. Today it buys $73.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back