Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Rather than going through this whole wait for photos, any of you guys specifically ask for "clean shoes" in your skype messages?
I ordered 3 pair of V2 of Karin Chen and each time I asked for "clean shoes" and I never got a pair with scuff marks or dirt like so many did.

Speaking of Karin, Does anyone had some news about her selling the V3 ?

Heres a DIY charger lol...but it works well, all connectors can be bought on ebay

x1 2.1mm x 5.5mm splitter
x1 5V 2A 2.1mm x 5.5mm wall power supply
x2 2.5mm x 0.7mm to 2.1mm x 5.5mm adapters

also as @cavx said you can go the USB route too. They do make USB to 2.5mm x 0.7mm cables which you can use with a dual output usb

Would you happen to know the size of the female jack thats in the ankle buckle?
Oh nice! I feel like I saw this somewhere in this thread but couldn't remember where. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
It really does look like the heavier weave used in the V3s matches the 2016 shoes exactly.

I think the lighting used for the 2016 Mag displays, really accentuates the weave, because the material is exactly the same material that is used for the 2011 Mags.

It's a shame that a closer match material was not found or manufactured for the v3, because for me this is the biggest downside, of course next to the never-ending electronic failures. The rest of the v3 components feel very similar in quality to the RD, obviously not quite on par but close. The main upper however feels much cheaper, too much sheen, too rigid & the wrong colour. It's a strange one considering so much is so close but at the end of the day, they are just replicas.

I think the lighting used for the 2016 Mag displays, really accentuates the weave, because the material is exactly the same material that is used for the 2011 Mags.

It's a shame that a closer match material was not found or manufactured for the v3, because for me this is the biggest downside, of course next to the never-ending electronic failures. The rest of the v3 components feel very similar in quality to the RD, obviously not quite on par but close. The main upper however feels much cheaper, too much sheen, too rigid & the wrong colour. It's a strange one considering so much is so close but at the end of the day, they are just replicas.
at least the weave difference isn't too noticeable when it is on and you're just walking about. It will be miserable to walk around in these knowing that eventually a light will give out because with every step the wiring is getting destroyed

at least the weave difference isn't too noticeable when it is on and you're just walking about. It will be miserable to walk around in these knowing that eventually a light will give out because with every step the wiring is getting destroyed

If China has no plans to sell these with UV-resistant soles and sturdy electronics then they need to sell them to us without the soles (so we can buy upgraded soles from a member here and not be double-paying for this part) and with no electronics (so we can buy an upgraded electronics set from a member here with stronger and more flexible connections). If a shoe without soles and electronics is offered I would be on it in a heartbeat. The rest looks to be well-constructed.

Something else we need to think about is getting a run done of the accurate mid-sole gray color (underneath the splatter). The V2s also yellowed here eventually, and I would suppose these would as well if we don't immediately repaint them with a color-matched UV-resistant rubber dye.

If China has no plans to sell these with UV-resistant soles and sturdy electronics then they need to sell them to us without the soles (so we can buy upgraded soles from a member here and not be double-paying for this part) and with no electronics (so we can buy an upgraded electronics set from a member here with stronger and more flexible connections). If a shoe without soles and electronics is offered I would be on it in a heartbeat. The rest looks to be well-constructed.

Something else we need to think about is getting a run done of the accurate mid-sole gray color (underneath the splatter). The V2s also yellowed here eventually, and I would suppose these would as well if we don't immediately repaint them with a color-matched UV-resistant rubber dye.

I think someone is already doing that. Streetveteran customs is already selling the soles and cups by themselves. Hopefully we can get everything in pieces and make it 1:1 ourselves...

Hi guys I'm new here.. let me start by saying good job on your mods !!I just ordered a pair of v2 with an already Slim toebox, I also ordered a lighting kit for the straps and the Luminous panel for the soles. I have now seen and wish I ordered the V3s..
So my question is where do I buy the v3 and would anyone want to buy these v2s with the light kit from me?

image.jpegWill this work for the bubble?

Hi guys I'm new here.. let me start by saying good job on your mods !!I just ordered a pair of v2 with an already Slim toebox, I also ordered a lighting kit for the straps and the Luminous panel for the soles. I have now seen and wish I ordered the V3s..
So my question is where do I buy the v3 and would anyone want to buy these v2s with the light kit from me?

Your V2 came with a slim toe-box from the factory or did someone mod it for you?

If it came like that from the factory, where did you get it?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back