Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Someone is actually selling a pair of V2s with the V2 pics and it has V2 in the discription and the bid is currently at £11,000!!!

If China has no plans to sell these with UV-resistant soles and sturdy electronics then they need to sell them to us without the soles (so we can buy upgraded soles from a member here and not be double-paying for this part) and with no electronics (so we can buy an upgraded electronics set from a member here with stronger and more flexible connections). If a shoe without soles and electronics is offered I would be on it in a heartbeat. The rest looks to be well-constructed.

Something else we need to think about is getting a run done of the accurate mid-sole gray color (underneath the splatter). The V2s also yellowed here eventually, and I would suppose these would as well if we don't immediately repaint them with a color-matched UV-resistant rubber dye.

That would be like asking a car dealership not supply wheels fitted to the new car because you can buy an after market brand that will give way better mileage. I just don't see them shipping shoes with out the lights or the soles.

I've never even seen the 2011 shoe in person, but based on many (100s, if not 1000s of ) images, I do believe I was able to custom mix a pigment to the right colour.

You are correct by stating that if the grey mis-sole rubber is not UV stable, that we can expect these to turn yellow as well. Those follow my mods to V2s know I made custom white ankle buckles. The parts on my shoes right now look a little ivory and that because the resin I used for those parts is not UV stable and will go yellow in a matter of weeks. The parts I am still prototyping now are made from the same polyurethane as my V2 clear soles and with white pigment added, they are white and do not turn.

To make soles will require parts and a member here was able to buy soles for not that much, so this could be done. Of course you will also need the heel cups made as well.

Hey guys not sure if anybody has ran across this. was just on the web searching for V3s and came across this website. IF the pictures listed are of the actual shoe then this has to be the best replica ive seen so far. Material seems to be accurate and clear blue soles.otherwise this must the pictures of the actual RD pair.

what is your take?

http://www.soleyeezy.cn/?Authentic-Nike-Air-Mag-restock-p704900.html

Those are actually authentic shoes, however when you ask them for pictures of the shoes they will send you pictures of V3's

Last edited:
DHGATE are useless. Contact them about the 2016 rep MAG and I get sent a photo of a Yeezy with glow in the dark soles.

I got from yezzylover.ru..and yes toe is slim..I ordered good light kit too..I paid 345 plus shipping and 60 for lights..I'll sell for 300..I just want to cut my lose and get v3 for 500

image.jpeg

Soles are clearer in person. There are some stains that you can't see in the qc pics and scuffs on the buckle and one strap. Also there is stretched/pulled fabric where the buckle is glued to the material and I'm scared it's going to rip after a few times of tightening the straps. Any additional discount for a sub par pair davidjones888?

Last edited by a moderator:
If China has no plans to sell these with UV-resistant soles and sturdy electronics then they need to sell them to us without the soles (so we can buy upgraded soles from a member here and not be double-paying for this part) and with no electronics (so we can buy an upgraded electronics set from a member here with stronger and more flexible connections). If a shoe without soles and electronics is offered I would be on it in a heartbeat. The rest looks to be well-constructed.

Something else we need to think about is getting a run done of the accurate mid-sole gray color (underneath the splatter). The V2s also yellowed here eventually, and I would suppose these would as well if we don't immediately repaint them with a color-matched UV-resistant rubber dye.
Let's be real the V2s were always an ugly yellowy rubber

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back