Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

WOW that box is a keeper.

attachment.php

I don't think I'd wear MAGs with shorts :)

well, I wasn't going as a cosplayer. And for a change it was actually warm enough in Melbourne to not need jeans and jacket.

Just wait 20 mins :p

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that box looks like the real one. So many replica boxes are shipped and handled recklessly they are easy to spot

Not that I actually want the box, but it turned up like that, it would get displayed.

Do I sign for theae? Just want to know if I need to take a day off next week when they arrive.

Its been a few weeks since I got my last pair, but it came DHL Express...I wasn't home to accept it. DHL actually texted me asking if I authorized them to leave it at the door, and they did!

So I decided to reject my first QC pair due to the glue. As its on the outside which will be easier to see on display
e40fcc07676004da885cf64fe3c3a74e.jpg

Now just Gotta wait for my next set of photos. So difficult when I want them so bad and as long as next pair has no obvious defects, I'll take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did research and they share the same parent company as shoesgooddeal.ru previously mentioned by MrSouthpaw, their price is 400USD

proof:
View attachment 673262View attachment 673263

look at the splatter, they are showing the same shoes, hope this helps

Yeah, I noticed that offer when someone else posted that site talking about the red 'supreme' mags.

Will be great if either turns out to be real.

Last edited:
So I decided to reject my first QC pair due to the glue. As its on the outside which will be easier to see on display http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161016/e40fcc07676004da885cf64fe3c3a74e.jpg

Now just Gotta wait for my next set of photos. So difficult when I want them so bad and as long as next pair has no obvious defects, I'll take them.

I had the same thing on my pair. It's not really noticable in this area and pretty commun. If it's the only that bugs you, go for it

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Rather than going through this whole wait for photos, any of you guys specifically ask for "clean shoes" in your skype messages?

I ordered 3 pair of V2 of Karin Chen and each time I asked for "clean shoes" and I never got a pair with scuff marks or dirt like so many did.

Rather than going through this whole wait for photos, any of you guys specifically ask for "clean shoes" in your skype messages?

I ordered 3 pair of V2 of Karin Chen and each time I asked for "clean shoes" and I never got a pair with scuff marks or dirt like so many did.

I've asked for shoes that show no glue marks or any other defects. Depends on their interpretation of that I suppose now.

I had the same thing on my pair. It's not really noticable in this area and pretty commun. If it's the only that bugs you, go for it

Yeah it did bug me, if it had been on the inside I would have taken them. Now to just wait and see the next lot. Fingers crossed...

Yeah it did bug me, if it had been on the inside I would have taken them. Now to just wait and see the next lot. Fingers crossed...

I understand your point, that's your shoes anyway.
But the perfect pair doesn't seem to exist.
I cross finger for you too ;)

I hate to bug y'all w/ this old record but: I have some V2's & I want to paint the mid soles the color of the RD or Movie prop Mags (either or). What paint should I get for accuracy??? i've spent over $20 trying to get the right color of grey from Angelus....HELP???

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back