Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Unnnn......

It swung all over in ANH when they got off the death star and were shooting up those TIE fighters.

No, the ENTIRE assembly is swung around.

In the OT, the turret window is closest to the front of the ship. If you look at those screen-grabs from the trailer, the turret window is closest to the BACK of the ship. The whole thing has been swung around, not just the guns themselves.

I'm hoping anyone that says the didn't realize the turrets rotated are being sarcastic.

I'm still seeing more Chewie than Han in that crying shot but I could see Chewie surviving all this over Han.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:

No, the ENTIRE assembly is swung around.

In the OT, the turret window is closest to the front of the ship. If you look at those screen-grabs from the trailer, the turret window is closest to the BACK of the ship. The whole thing has been swung around, not just the guns themselves.

Ohhhh, I get it now. Well I'll just chalk it up to further modifications. Lol!

yeah, I have no problem with this. Han is always saying she has tricks, and is always modifiying and adding stuff. There are differences in her appearance in all the films, so I'm totally ok with this.

interested to see how they show it in action though. But whatever, I think I can live with this...

attachment.php

Attachments

• backwards-turret.jpg
    backwards-turret.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 469
There's a thread for that. Lol!

From what I've heard, we've mostly only seen stuff from the first act with some other stuff sprinkled in.

Also, I can see what may be Han in the crying shot now. I think I see an ear.

As for who is being cried over, it's all supposition at the moment, but Han and Leia do seem to be unhappy about something in their shot together.

I kinda got a "Sorry sweetheart but I've got to go risk my neck again on this dangerous mission...but I definitely won't die. I promise." vibe.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back