eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Bump for updates

1126.gif

Have any one heard anything new in regards to the pcr vader helmets ?
I wrote Efx little over a week ago but they have choosen to go radio silent again.

I just received an email from RS! My helmet is finished being built. Now it needs to be painted. They say they expect it to be finished & shipped by next week. I'm hoping that happens, but we'll see.

I just received an email from RS! My helmet is finished being built. Now it needs to be painted. They say they expect it to be finished & shipped by next week. I'm hoping that happens, but we'll see.
Good that they're making progress, but in my experience I'd translate it to mean it'll ship in about 3 weeks. (Currently still waiting for shipment of the pieces that were missing out of my "complete" TIE commission, ordered over a year ago now. Most parts arrived a month ago, 2 weeks ago I was told the forgotten bits would ship the next day.)

As for the topic, I would LOVE to get some kind of update on where these EFX Scout lids are at. Should we expect another 6 months? Another year?

It would be nice if it was done next week. I don't expect it to be, but as long as I get it before April (the month I ordered it in 2015), I'll be happy.

& as far as eFX goes. I would be surprised if their helmets ship this year.

I got an email from RS saying my Biker Scout helmet, they're making, is finally ready. I'm hoping it'll ship in the next week or two.
eFX? Yeah, I haven't heard from them since I got my "apology" Darth Vader helmet. I'm hoping they'll have news soon after the Chinese New Year time off ends, here in the next few days.
Until then, come oooonnnnn RS! :D:thumbsup

eFX is scheduled to be at SW Celebration in April. Wonder what they will have to show, or say for that matter.

CRISWELL PREDICTS!!!!!! Under-sized, clunky looking Falcon that they want non-refundable deposits or non-refundable payment in full for, that totally is going to ship Q1 2017, a bunch of fan-made buckets they'll never get around to making, and a stardestroyer which will never ever see the light of day as a production piece.

Seems the only way to get a Lucas-Archives-lineage lid, whether Hero TK, Royal Guard, original molds Scout, or Boba Fett helmet, is to be employed by a licensee.

Where can I submit my application?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back