NIKE MAG Knockoffs

Yes I tend to take youtube comments with a grain of salt but its crazy how much people are talking crap about the mags, one comment I can remember is someone saying they look like orthopedic shoes. SERIOUSLY?!?! They dont glow in the dark or have alligator leather, I think they are ugly!!! wheres the neon outlines?!?!? what a joke!
As "hip" as kids try to be you would think they would be a bigger hit. What if they end up being a closer version of Marks mags? That would be hilarious. They got the cloth to match on the MP mag recasts. :lol
Does this mean an end to the mp mags, clone props mag preorders and also any hope for me ever selling additional upgrade kits?

10 pairs ehh? I mean I AM temped to stock up on a "life supply" of mags but hopefully they will be around for a few years so I think at least 2 pair should get me by until im 30 if I am careful with them!

I think the only people who will be buying these replicas are BTTF fans like ourselves, and die hard Sneaker collectors who can't afford the official ones.

most young people don't seem to even like the Nike Mags. You should read the comments people wrote when they came out last year. Some people actually called them "ugly"!

Those people mostly buy the Air Jordan's or Yeezy or whatever shoe the latest rapper or celebrity is wearing.

10 pairs ehh? I mean I AM temped to stock up on a "life supply" of mags but hopefully they will be around for a few years so I think at least 2 pair should get me by until im 30 if I am careful with them!

I know. I am sure 4 pairs will last me YEARS to come, however I just want to horde these....:love

looking great:thumbsup

do you have any more pics of how you are doing this? looks really good.
what grey fabric did you end up buying for this one?

Yeah I've taken a heap as I go, but waiting this time before I pollute the front page with this build. I'll just do a build thread later when they are done.

I used grey Spandex. It is probably too dark, but it is all I could find unless I am prepared to dye white fabric myself, which I am not at this time.

So where are these photos of the V2 MAGs? I've seen all the eBay ones 1000 times now.

Just sold my MP MAGs and read that they might be end of line. Does that means their value just went up?

I just want to wear them and always keep my originals as a permanent show piece.Im gonna be completely excited I these come to me in a yellow box with lights lol.If they are what they say they are I might get one more pair just because.

Looks like all those people that are deciding to wait just lost $60. They are raising prices on the new MAG preorders.

They were $129, now $189...

WOW! I'm still waiting. Unfortunate to see that happen, but if THAT preliminary information changed, makes me wonder how much everything else is in flux.

To me, $200 shipped is still a solid deal for these babies...but only if they look right. (Plus there are other sites that will get these too)

-Nick

I know I'm going to end up being the Space Monkey - like I was with SBShoes - that takes a jump into one of the "unreliable" sellers. :lol

-Nick

Looks like all those people that are deciding to wait just lost $60. They are raising prices on the new MAG preorders.

They were $129, now $189...

This seller is raising his price cause all you guys are pre-ordering like crazy from him, without even seeing it. I would raise my price too! :lol

Every "replica" shoe site out there will have these soon, this guy is cashing in on everyones lack of patience here.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back