Gotham Rogues from Batman Dark Knight Rises

UA is listed on the TDKR web site under "Friends of Gotham City" along with Mountain Dew, Nokia and some other companies that are doing TDKR tie-ins so who knows? Maybe.

The problem is that they are getting into the game so late. I wonder why it's taking them so long to release stuff. Every talk I've had with UA has made me think that this may not happen.

The problem is that they are getting into the game so late. I wonder why it's taking them so long to release stuff. Every talk I've had with UA has made me think that this may not happen.

I sincerely doubt it. Any company worth it's salt (that had intended to offer such a product) would have had in place at the very least some advertising of what was coming out. The movie is around the corner, and instead of legions of fans wearing a shirt like these to the premier, they chose to wait this long? I say not happening.

UA... Dumbest company ever.

I sincerely doubt it. Any company worth it's salt (that had intended to offer such a product) would have had in place at the very least some advertising of what was coming out. The movie is around the corner, and instead of legions of fans wearing a shirt like these to the premier, they chose to wait this long? I say not happening.

UA... Dumbest company ever.

Subscribe for Under Armour Emails | US

Subscribe for Under Armour Emails | US

God Bless America. Thank you for posting this!

Out of curiosity, I signed up. We shall see. I could not care less about UA or their products, I am not a professional athlete nor do I play college sports. I don't want or need UA products. I simply wanted a (curse word)-ing Gotham Rogues T-shirt.

Is that too much to (curse word)-ing ask?

I have signed up for these special release announcements from UA. You will get other UA announcements in the meantime... but they WILL send you an email the day these products hit the online store.

They have only done one other movie tie-in - Battleship. And they had a whole page dedicated to it (Battleship Movie & Under Armour - Get the Gear. Join the Battle.) It only has two true Battleship shirts now, and then some generic military shirts... but I am sure they will have a whole page of Batman soon... then you can unsubscribe!

I have signed up for these special release announcements from UA. You will get other UA announcements in the meantime... but they WILL send you an email the day these products hit the online store.

They have only done one other movie tie-in - Battleship. And they had a whole page dedicated to it (Battleship Movie & Under Armour - Get the Gear. Join the Battle.) It only has two true Battleship shirts now, and then some generic military shirts... but I am sure they will have a whole page of Batman soon... then you can unsubscribe!

...and pray they have what I want, and in my size...

I think you guys are going to be more than happy when you see the offering. And for those of you who are casual fans, and don't want moisture wicking compression tops, you haven't been forgotten!
this stuff is out of control.

Well, UA released the front:
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...403/523783_10151091953386287_2101667082_n.jpg

So, not sure who the NAME will be, but I assume it will look like the movie still:
http://cdn.batman-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/HinesWardTDKR.jpg

Ew! That is so NOT what I wanted. Where is the Rogues logo? I could get interested in that jersey, but it would have to be sub-$50 and I highly doubt that. I'm sure some people will like it, but I just wanted a t-shirt(and not that FUGLY grey one in the foot locker!). Is that too much to ask?

I'm sure that jacket will run at least $300 minimum, with a maximum size of Large or X-Large. *sigh. I guess I'll have to make my own.

Ew! That is so NOT what I wanted. Where is the Rogues logo? I could get interested in that jersey, but it would have to be sub-$50 and I highly doubt that. I'm sure some people will like it, but I just wanted a t-shirt(and not that FUGLY grey one in the foot locker!). Is that too much to ask?

I'm sure that jacket will run at least $300 minimum, with a maximum size of Large or X-Large. *sigh. I guess I'll have to make my own.

The jersey will probably be $70 and unless they put a logo on the sleeve I don't think we will get one. I was hoping for the yellow t-shirt myself... I already have a black one (Facebook), so I don't need a grey one. Fingers crossed for something brighter!

The jersey will probably be $70 and unless they put a logo on the sleeve I don't think we will get one. I was hoping for the yellow t-shirt myself... I already have a black one (Facebook), so I don't need a grey one. Fingers crossed for something brighter!

For the price of the jersey +/- $20, I can reproduce the jacket on a real wool and leather varsity jacket. the only difference mine will have is the Rogues logo will be dye-set and not embroidered. Close enough for me.

UA, if you're reading this, epic fail on the merch...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back