bobaquest

Hi All.

Excited to be at a spot to show this and get any and all feedback. This all started when I found an ICONS replica B&R Batarang from a comic shop tucked away in the very back of a display shelf, and I built this entire wall/display around it - and there started the addictive collecting and procuring some really rare(r) relics and grail pieces for me (I love finding hard to nab pieces!)

From left to right -- Batman Forever Panther Cowl from HCG, Screen Used "R" Robin Emblem from Batman Forever, B&R Clooney Cowl from HCG, ICONS replica batarang, DC Direct Grappling Launcher, TDKR Cowl from Noble Collection, TDKR Batarang replica from Noble Collection!

The cowls are truly incredible. I love that they are resin so I don't have to worry about the deterioration of latex/urethane over time, losing form, etc. I'd love to find the Sonar cowl, just not sure my OCD would like the "blue" of it next to all the black.

On my other end (I ran out of room) are 1:1 busts from HCG of Batman and Joker from TDKR. Not sure how to display them yet, but cool pieces to show too, especially the Joker (I guess it's pretty rare).

Excited to be a part of this community and see all your ideas and inspiration for my next project!

Yes, what he said ^ lol. It's a nice display piece, but it would have been a lot nicer if it was removable. Other than that, I like it a lot. As for it being undersized, can't say I agree. If it is -- it's probably 95% scale. Looking at screengrabs and proportions - it's pretty close to me!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back