Gotham Rogues from Batman Dark Knight Rises

The logo looks nice printed... the font is just a found font, not altered, only distorted.

Mine has the UA football outline/silhouette on it and doesn't say Gotham, but it served its purpose... to hold me over until noon today :)

Holy Carp, this is more expensive than I thought it would be. Still no yellow and black shirts from the movie....

Men’s UA Gotham Rogues Football Jersey | 1240312 | Under Armour US

$200... but it is mine.

I will let you know how it looks when I get it.

No name on back, and only logo is in the locker tag on very bottom -
http://tinyurl.com/gothamroguesjersey

Numbers and "Gotham Rogues" are stitched not screen printed.

Ridiculous! Epic fail, and at an epic price.

Holy Carp, this is more expensive than I thought it would be. Still no yellow and black shirts from the movie....

Like I said, I'll be making my own. What a perfect example of corporate greed killing the potential for a cool product.

When I was told by UA's attorney that they had plans for DKR merch I was very hopeful, but what a HUGE letdown. Fact is, they were never, are never going to make more of the same shirts that were exclusive to the movie extras.

The jersey is cool, but way overpriced. Everything else isn't worth the time I spent even looking at it, and with an astounding price tag to boot! Very disappointing.

That aside, going tonight at midnight to see! Very psyched!!

Damn, I so wish our RPF'r would have been able able to do his run.

Me too. Me too.

I noticed that there's a bunch of people selling the "bandit" logo on black, yellow, etc shirts all over the web. Most very inaccurate and most excluding the "X" above the logo. Maybe that's how they are avoiding any trouble (since UA seems to be the one watching their brand closely).

I see no reason why I can't do the same.

I'm going to Dick's Sporting Goods to see if they carry a similar UA shirt and making one for myself. I'll post results.

-K

Disappointed they're not offering the shirts from the shoot (maybe later?) but despite being overpriced I am getting a jersey.

Disappointed they're not offering the shirts from the shoot (maybe later?) but despite being overpriced I am getting a jersey.

Chewie is right... they won't be offering ANY Catalyst or Tech Tees (the style of shirts from the stadium) I confirmed this as well.

I'd take a plain ol' cotton tee.

Really. Can we please just get a plain, tough, regular cotton T? I need no Underarmor or other "Style" I just want the bandit logo(Chewie's original offering) on a black or yellow(preferably both) regular t.

Since we are griping... I do wish they put a name on the back. Since they probably can't get Ward (cheap) I would have liked something subtle like Nolan or Bale... even Wayne would have been cool, but not subtle.

Oh well, maybe one day we will see a custom one with a name on it. Fingers crossed.

Here's what WB did. UA said "we want to sell Rogues stuff". WB said "Sure just send us a check" so UA did the jersey and a bunch of other crap. WB should have said "send us 10,000 jerseys, shirts sweat shirts and hats from the shoot" then added some foam fingers, bumper stickers, buttons, etc. and hosted them all on a fake site for the Rogues. Sales would have been through the roof.

Here's what WB did. UA said "we want to sell Rogues stuff". WB said "Sure just send us a check" so UA did the jersey and a bunch of other crap. WB should have said "send us 10,000 jerseys, shirts sweat shirts and hats from the shoot" then added some foam fingers, bumper stickers, buttons, etc. and hosted them all on a fake site for the Rogues. Sales would have been through the roof.

Agreed. I love those fake websites... I have made a few myself :) I love it when they are actually licensed.

I'm sorry... but ^That's part of the problem. That you're willing to pay $200-TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! For a Jersey? I had a custom real wool and leather varsity style jacket with lettering and all, personalized, for about $65 USD here in Korea. Even if prices have doubled since I had it done, still far short of that Jersey price. I'm actually heading to Seoul soon to see if the shop that made my jacket is still open.

About the only difference mine would have is the bandit patch would probably be dye-set instead of embroidered.

That would have totally rocked!

edit: Just noticed I quoted the same member twice! lol. No harm meant.

I'm sorry... but ^That's part of the problem. That you're willing to pay $200-TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!!! For a Jersey? I had a custom real wool and leather varsity style jacket with lettering and all, personalized, for about $65 USD here in Korea. Even if prices have doubled since I had it done, still far short of that Jersey price. I'm actually heading to Seoul soon to see if the shop that made my jacket is still open.

About the only difference mine would have is the bandit patch would probably be dye-set instead of embroidered.

But the jerseys shipped the same day, so now I can wear it to the movies this weekend :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back