Gotham Rogues from Batman Dark Knight Rises

So would having left out the UA logo, AND kept the cost down. Something I'm sure he's considering. Personally, I could not care less about UA. I just wanted a Rogues shirt. Chewie's a busy man. Give him a minute... I'm sure he'll come out with something.

There was only as much attitude in that post as you invest it with. Certainly no more than the post I quoted, making a snide remark about something you could have read about, had you really wanted an answer.

Just sayin.

No snide remarks from me, just you. Simply asking if he could avoid legal trouble by using real UA shirts. So there was no need to condescend to me.

I bought this one on eBay and now I'm starting to doubt it's authenticity, mainly due to the darker yellow color. It is a UA shirt and the seller did seem to know some inside details about the shoot but can anyone help me verify it? I vaguely remember a link to a site with a few hundred photos from the shoot. Maybe I could scan through those but now I can't find that link.

$(KGrHqJHJCME63(5C-Q(BO2BQF2DWQ~~60_12.JPG

I bought this one on eBay and now I'm starting to doubt it's authenticity, mainly due to the darker yellow color. It is a UA shirt and the seller did seem to know some inside details about the shoot but can anyone help me verify it? I vaguely remember a link to a site with a few hundred photos from the shoot. Maybe I could scan through those but now I can't find that link.

$%28KGrHqJHJCME63%285C-Q%28BO2BQF2DWQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

I honestly have to ask, but does it matter? It's a cool shirt regardless. Unless you paid an "authentic" price for it, just enjoy it.

I paid about $130 for it which I don't mind if it's authentic but unless I can verify that it's gonna bug me. Everything looks right except the color. It just seems dingier than the other ones I've seen.

Just occured to me that they'd be crazy not to offer some of this stuff either virally or straight out for sale on a Gotham Rogues web site.

You could probably find a local printer to make them without much hassle. You might pay a premium for the set up and printing but it will look a lot better than Cafe Press and some of the other sites. They all use computer ink-jetting to print their shirts and they look faded and fade over time as you wash ans wear.

They probably won't give you a hassle about the design too because they may not even know what it is from or what it means.

That may be why they sent a c & d to our buddy here.

Bingo. I was told first hand by UA's Trademark Attorney that there were plans for official merchandise in the future.

He also mentioned they had no idea how popular these items would be with the fans, but it's obvious now and they intend on capitalizing on it.

-K

Bingo. I was told first hand by UA's Trademark Attorney that there were plans for official merchandise in the future.

He also mentioned they had no idea how popular these items would be with the fans, but it's obvious now and they intend on capitalizing on it.

-K

Duh doy!

Thanks for the update chewbaccadoll. That's pretty cool that UA is going to be making actual shirts and stuff from the movie, assuming the lawyer was telling the truth. They'd be stupid to not try making something off of it.

Last edited:

-K

Damn. Sucks for me, seeing as I don't like UA clothing... Oh well.

I have a DKR crew shirt now, it's really cool with the Bat symbol made up of flags of all the countries they filmed in and dinosaur on the front.

May make a nice Batman themed replacement shirt?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back