Anyone working on costumes from "Super"

mau5

Here's a link to the imdb page for those who haven't seen it yet:

Super (2010) - IMDb

It was released on demand in the states last week. Really cool flick, surprisingly dark.

I was thinking of tackling the Crimson Bolt mask at least. None of it looks too challenging as it has the homemade vibe even more than kick-ass. Anyone else plan on doing a Crimson Bolt or Boltie?

My wife and I saw this last weekend. We both loved it, some great performances and extremely dark funny moments. Ellen Page did sexy/creepy so well.

The costumes were perfect, and the homemade look for the Crimson Bolt is ideal for those trying to copy it.

I expect to see quite a few Bolts at cons this year. Look forward to seeing your take on it.

I haven't seen it yet but was surprised that I found no discussion (good or bad) about it on here prior to its release. The trailer made it look pretty good. And its got 4 solid lead actors. But the scant few reviews I've seen have been rather m ixed.
I created the logo a while back and was considering a run of tshirts until I saw there seemed to be no interest on here.

Just watched this last night on OnDemand. I thought it was really good. The 2 leads were solid, as well as the main supporting cast. It had kinda the same tone as Defendor, what humor there was, was definitely dark.
Looks like it may have lost its marketing support at some point, seeing as the website still says "Under construction" and it had a very limited release. Sucks when decent movies get swept under the rug by the big budget Hollywood drivel.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back