Screen Accurate Millennium Falcon Cockpit (CG Model)

Awesome, thanks.

I once got a virus from looking for a texture of dirt... (heh, though maybe I should have seen that coming) so it's extra nice to have a safe resource. sometimes, you just can't win on the internet.

It's rare that I don't find something usable from this site, so it should save you some time and viruses! And even with a free account, you'll get pretty high res stuff.

sorry for the long delay in updates. I've been trying to finish some commissions, while taking on still more commissions at the same time. Will get back to this soon.

I had done a bunch more work on the docking bay which I had rebuilt from blueprints, and textured a bit. Finished a few renders of that which I meant to post, I'll try to get to that soon.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Me neither! I"m considering using these last to images of DB 94 as inspiration for a diorama for my Fine Molds 1/72 Falcon! Great job as always, and thank you for sharing!

Thanks shaunsheep!

DS Operative, let me know if you're interested in a collaboration. I'm getting to know the Docking Bay inside and out, and as far as I'm concerned, it's never been accurately reproduced in scale model form.

Thanks shaunsheep!

DS Operative, let me know if you're interested in a collaboration. I'm getting to know the Docking Bay inside and out, and as far as I'm concerned, it's never been accurately reproduced in scale model form.

I would really like that! I'd like to replicate all of the lights in DB94 as well, but I don't want to get your hopes up because it's going to be at least a year (maybe more) before I have the room to start building. I'm in a 1 BR apartment and don't have the space to work on models, but I've been house shopping and hoping to find something soon. I'll definately want to start a collaboration with you and will probably start on DB94 before I start the Falcon.

Sounds good DS Operative, just keep me in mind when you get a chance. If you're referring to the positions of the stage lighting for the docking bay, I have those down pretty close, extrapolated from the shadow positions

here are some bonus renders I'd made a while ago, but didn't get a chance to post.

this one in the cockpit has a much more accurate color scheme. Stormy, I never got a chance to fix that Baristatic greeble on the nav-chairs, but it's still in the back of my mind.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back