Daredevil (Netflix Series)

If this is true it's an interesting move for NF/Marvel. I don't expect much effect on BvS opening weekend but it'd be interesting just to see if there is any effect at all on theater traffic, particularly after all the industry talk about how TV is catching up to film. Mayweather-Pacquaio had an effect on AoU opening but that's a live event.

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/04/daredevil-season-2-to-debut-march-25th-against-batman-v-superman/

SHOTS FIRED!

That'll be really interesting to see how it plays out, but I honestly believe it will be bad for both franchises.

SHOTS FIRED!

That'll be really interesting to see how it plays out, but I honestly believe it will be bad for both franchises.

The impact to either release is more than likely not going to be all that big during opening weekend. DD is a long play, there's no opening pressure and NF doesn't even release numbers anyway. I think what could be at greater risk is the buzz for BvS, since DD's release could dilute the conversation around BvS post-release. Between that and the movie possibly under-delivering (which let's face it, it's starting to look that way from the trailers), if anything DD's release that weekend could hurt BvS's second weekend and overall legs in the box office, but not opening weekend.

I know third and mad know more about this stuff than me but I can't see DD hurting this POS one bit. I mean BvS is going to make a ton of money. I don't even think DD will be a blip on the radar. 1. You can watch it whenever you want. 2. Not everyone has NF. 3. The avg fan is so pumped about BvS it's not funny. Only people like us obsess over all these details. My two cents anyway.

I know third and mad know more about this stuff than me but I can't see DD hurting this POS one bit. I mean BvS is going to make a ton of money. I don't even think DD will be a blip on the radar. 1. You can watch it whenever you want. 2. Not everyone has NF. 3. The avg fan is so pumped about BvS it's not funny. Only people like us obsess over all these details. My two cents anyway.

Not really, most of us are just shamelessly pretending to have knowledge on such matters :p But realistically the odds of DD having any sort of effect on BvS is slim to none, but as I said it'd be interesting to observe come late March.

Looking good,I'll be there and I had to laugh at "sometimes you have to do things outside the law" Matt you haven't seen outside the law until you meet the Punisher :lol

And anybody remember this song? seems fitting for what's coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they really doing the scene I think they are doing there? From Welcome Back, Frank?

I only saw this pic yesterday and had the same thought. I just really hope we see punisher in proper gear. There's no reason hr couldnt have something in black similar to captain America with a skull on it. Would be very reminiscent of the full kevlar bodysuit he used to wear.

Is it me or have they changed DD's boots

I only saw this pic yesterday and had the same thought. I just really hope we see punisher in proper gear. There's no reason hr couldnt have something in black similar to captain America with a skull on it. Would be very reminiscent of the full kevlar bodysuit he used to wear.

Is it me or have they changed DD's boots

I prefer the more gritty/realistic Punisher that wears a regular clothes with the skull painted on his shirt over the 1980's black spandex with white gloves, boots, and utility belt.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back