eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

The RS is taking longer than promised but you will get a top helmet prop within an acceptabel time frame with regulary updates. To compare them with eFX is a joke....thats twice the waiting time with no update and we all don't know which problems are coming with the Scout helmet like with all their past offers....dont forget the fu....ing drama with the Vader and X-Wing helmets-

Yep, I got that email too. Total bunch of BS. I think when these get delivered, I'm done with RS.
None of my dealings have gone well.

You've been receiving emails? Consider yourself lucky.
I've not received one update since placing the order. All emails go unanswered. Even those sent to the new member of staff who was supposedly employed to deal with such matters (which at this time feels nothing more than propaganda.)

It would appear placing an order for an "in stock" item also subjects you to their appalling customer service. Four months and counting... nothing. Not even an explanation.

If this is how RS repay their loyal customer base, I'm done too.

People see $$$ and they bite off more than they can chew. I was seriously considering a TIE. Not so sure now.

Now we're getting somewhere!

Another update from RS.

DbsvhYO.jpg

DbsvhYO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Legend from eFX, so that one's weathered. I wanted the clean, but I wanted the blaster & signature more. So when I saw RS was doing a run, I had to jump on the clean.
Also, I forget where I read it, but as far as paint "accuracy" goes both are fine. The Scouts on the Death Star hanger scene were actually clean.

Its a shame eFX didn't offer an option on the legend. I wanted a clean, abs construction helmet which is why I ordered the RS and will be canceling my eFx LE preorder.

That's what I wanted too but ABS was more important to me. It might hurt the collector value but I figure if the weathering really bothers me that much, I could just have the thing repainted.

We are in an age where we are getting the best of everything except customer service :(

Ben

This is very true unfortunately, I couldn't agree more. Waiting nearly a year for something that's advertised as having a 6 week turnaround and receiving no replies to emails is just beyond unacceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

... within an acceptabel time frame with regulary updates.

Well, I must be dealing with another company then.

Well, I must be dealing with another company then.[/QUOTE]

HAA! So true. :lol
At least they're not as bad as eFX for updates... but when you think about it, that's setting the bar pretty low when saying that :unsure

I'm not quite sure what RS are trying to achieve by just showing daily pictures of half finished helmets from different angles.
What I'm looking for is some sort of progress shots and some form of communication telling me when they will be finished and shipped.
Are we likely to reach the 4 month overdue date?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back