ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Could anyone confirm whether the helmets that were offered to the 501st have a metal grille and aerator?? Or is that something that will only be on the Retail ones?

Not a happy camper right now..

*Snowtrooper Ensemble: Coat material in approval process, pant material approved. Soft goods to be produced domestically. Prototypes for hard parts undergoing revisions. Plans for mesh helmet interior cancelled, but investigating alternate lining material options armor interiors. Plans for helmet environmental system on hold. If you ordered the completed ensemble, please contact us for more information. Current estimated delivery: Q1 2016

And of course the "contact us" link doesn't work..

Contact Link just opened an email message for me. I sent the email requesting info on the Vader Ensemble. About 5 minutes later, I got a response saying that a ticket had been opened.

I have both the Snowtrooper and ATAT Driver on preorder.
Would you guys be kind enough to post what they reply back with.
Duplicate questions would just clog the system.
Not sure what they would say, their update post is clear that basically they're delayed.
What is this talk of a mesh helmet interior?
Most of us, TIE Pilots included, have hard hat adjustable liners inside. Use that.
And we have computer/wheel fans with battery pack connection.
Why try to reinvent the wheel setup?

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to get the Imp Fleet trooper and his awesome cheese grader helmet.

Darn it!!!!!!!! Stupid people.

Tom

Wow that's sucks for you man. I feel for. On a positive note it sounds like things a coming along with everything else.

Ben

...On a positive note it sounds like things a coming along with everything else.

Ben

In the case of the Solo holster rig, even a loose term like "coming along" would be incorrect. It has not progressed any since the last update on 07NOV15. They were waiting on packaging and safety then and they still are in this update. New estimates are for Q1 2016. I hope they realize that is only a few days short of 11 weeks from now. At least they are giving themselves more of a buffer than the 3 weeks ETA they projected in the last update. At least that seems like a more realistic ETA. However if they do make the deadline somewhere the end of Q1, then it means it took 5 months to get safety and packaging complete.

On a side note... do you think somewhere in the world there are a bunch of chimps in a safety laboratory wearing Han Solo holsters? Because I think that is how Planet of the Apes started.

Last edited:
That was one of the few Anovos helmets I would have been interested in. :(

I feel they made a mistake only offering it as a bundle with the uniform, as they would have probably had enough interest were it the helmet alone. Hopefully down the line they offer up just the helmet once their plate is less full.

I feel they made a mistake only offering it as a bundle with the uniform, as they would have probably had enough interest were it the helmet alone. Hopefully down the line they offer up just the helmet once their plate is less full.

Let's hope they will reconsider this in time :)

The black Imperial Officer is the same as the Fleet troopers so yeah, just offer the Helmet and belt boxes, etc.

Tom

I emailed them and told them not to cancel or at least offer the helmets and belt boxes. I am sure it will have a huge impact. :facepalm

Tom

I emailed them and told them not to cancel or at least offer the helmets and belt boxes. I am sure it will have a huge impact. :facepalm

Tom

I too had hoped they would offer the helmet and belt boxes separately. Just didn't have the money for the full blown uniform and it wasn't a priority as I had made my own years ago. The helmets haven't been accurately done or offered ever. The one I have I don't even remember who made it 10 years ago but it has lots of inaccuracies.

princess.jpg

Last edited:
Great update! Pretty much the same thing they said two months ago on the Luke Bespin stuff.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back