The CW's Arrow

And again, it's explained clearly, if a bit briefly, that he was dead and brought back to life.

Yep. I think the line is "...so she could bring you back to life"
I just presumed he was dead, and she brought him back....but she was only able to after 4 days BECAUSE of the cold, preserving his body, and his will to live.

image.jpg

So, Palmer (Routh) finally suited up in the "A.T.O.M." suit this week. Obviously, it is very different from his suit in the comics, both in appearance (heavily armored) and function. I figure they eventually have to rectify his powers to sync with what he has in the comics, and thanks to this picture publicized a little while back:
The-Atom-Suit-and-Flash-Suit-2-3-15.jpg

I'm betting STAR Labs will have a hand in it.

Any other theories on what the future of the Atom will be?

I'm pretty sure a Lazarus Hot Tub will do wonders for a person. [emoji14][emoji14]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are they going to decide how to pronounce Ra's? They're all over the place.

I was thinking the same thing. I pronounce it how I first heard it from Batman: The Animated Series

I was looking for some consistency in who pronounces it which way, but it seems to lack any reasoning with who uses which pronunciation.

I think it's possibly to appease the BTAS fans who are used to hearing "Raysh" even thought the correct pronunciation from the Arabic is "Rahz".

I have to ask if anyone else has noticed any of the inconsistencies with the series. Such as:
- how Oliver said Yao Fie taught him stick fighting when it was actually Slade
- how Oliver said he was taught how to use a bow and arrow by Yao Fie when it was actually Shado
- how Diggle said he had no idea what the Russian cheers was when Oliver translated it as meaning "strength" when they went to Russia.
Just wanted to know.:):cool

I'm getting tired of the characters doing stupid things because the plot needs them to. And yes, having the characters acknowledge it but then weakly rationalize it doesn't count.

Save Malcolm to save Thea's soul? Give me a friggin break.

I'm getting tired of the characters doing stupid things because the plot needs them to. And yes, having the characters acknowledge it but then weakly rationalize it doesn't count.

Save Malcolm to save Thea's soul? Give me a friggin break.

I get tired of that in ALL shows and movies. It's just lazy writing. They write the end and then have to force the characters to go there, no matter how absurdly they have to act in order to do it. This is an epidemic in many TV series.

I have to ask if anyone else has noticed any of the inconsistencies with the series. Such as:
- how Oliver said Yao Fie taught him stick fighting when it was actually Slade
- how Oliver said he was taught how to use a bow and arrow by Yao Fie when it was actually Shado
- how Diggle said he had no idea what the Russian cheers was when Oliver translated it as meaning "strength" when they went to Russia.
Just wanted to know.:):cool

I didn't notice those, but I think they become more apparent when you are watching more than one episode a week. (You have less time to forget things.) Though, the first season was a bit helter skelter that way. It took a great leap forward in season 2.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back