The CW's Arrow

Yeah, I'm thinking this is some of the best CW stuff ever. I'm really liking it.

I don't get why Oliver/Flash couldn't do a super speed reconnaissance of the mental hospital? He's been running all over the place for a day and half at least. Why couldn't he do it? And even if he can't, uh we have Supergirl! She's got super speed, too! No, let's just walk in and act like we are a doctor and a patient-- no one will suspect that!

I watched the first two Elseworlds episodes and they are fantastic. It wasn’t just a crossover. The humor was spot on and oh the Easter eggs.

I really enjoyed the Smallville scene and references (original Smallville theme music and Smallville Green Arrow) and all of the Batman villain references in Arkham. (Bane’s mask, Mr.Freeze gun, Scarecrow Gas)

I’m a huge Batman fan so I was pumped for Batwoman and they did not disappoint. The whole Gotham visit was awesome.

Yeah, I'm thinking this is some of the best CW stuff ever. I'm really liking it.

I don't get why Oliver/Flash couldn't do a super speed reconnaissance of the mental hospital? He's been running all over the place for a day and half at least. Why couldn't he do it? And even if he can't, uh we have Supergirl! She's got super speed, too! No, let's just walk in and act like we are a doctor and a patient-- no one will suspect that!

As they showed in Gotham...he didn't have control enough of his powers. He met them on the roof and shot by still. Going through hallways that way is precision. Best recon with that group is SuperGIrl with the xray vision.

BTW, who's the guy in the gold mask?

As they showed in Gotham...he didn't have control enough of his powers. He met them on the roof and shot by still. Going through hallways that way is precision. Best recon with that group is SuperGIrl with the xray vision.

BTW, who's the guy in the gold mask?

Psycho Pirate.

I finished the crossover and overall I thought it was great! The Trigger Twins was a nice little obscure reference and we finally got a black suit Superman!

I enjoyed the crossover eps. I've given up on all of these shows but it's nice to have a visit once in a while. And the crossovers are more fun than heavy, which is a plus. The Smallville theme (complete with aerial like the opening credits) popping up in the first ep was a nice touch.

Last edited:
(but, I see there's yet another even more annoying iteration of Welles on The Flash now. They have GOT to get rid of this guy.... he's fine when he's playing it straight, but when he's trying to be clever/funny, he's AWFUL.)

I saw you reply saying you gave up on berlantis shows, trust me it has nothing to do with Berlanti, go watch Titans on the DC streaming service.

Pass. I watched Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing, both of which were pretty good. Titans sucks. Of course, that's the only one they're keeping.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back