Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

they are...! I just sent get it! haha!

I think only the people who are upset about the changes made to the OT Stormtrooper design are upset that this helmet is a Rogue One helmet, and not an OT helmet. (symmetry, extra details, tube cut outs, etc.)

Otherwise everyone who is fine with the changes and understands the Rogue One armor is not EXACTLY like the OT armor, is happy that the details are included in this Hasbro helmet.

Not the tube cutouts on the faceplate tubes. Those are accurate.
By the way, I'm not sure but I think they could be slightly too long on the toy helmet compared to the helmets in the screenshots.
Difficult to see... Maybe I see them that way only because the details are not as sharp.

Last edited:
I'm not sure my 8 year old is going to notice this on Christmas morning while he's running around the house as a Stormtrooper pew-pewing Rebel scum in the living room.

Don't you realize Hasbro is obligated to produce SA pieces for anal retentive collectors? Pffft....toys are totally wasted on children. :lol

Supposedly its only a half mask, not a full helmet.

I've actually held one at our local grocery store now. $55 CAD, lights (where the hovis would be on a regular TK, and green) and sounds, half-mask and TINY. You could argue it's a neat toy for younger kids, but the price tag seems excessive in that case.

Last edited:
Ok. seen pics and the video. Love it need it want it! gonna order it this week.

- - - Updated - - -

Going up next to my e-11 on the wall. I know its a Rouge one version but its close enough for me!

Amazon exclusive shadow version:

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2016/09/hasbro-shares-details-star-wars-retailer-exclusives

IMG_8207.JPG

Taken from that Amazon exclusive Shadow Trooper helmet description: "Disguise your voice like the shadow warrior from ROGUE ONE..."

uh...what? "The Shadow Warrior"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Taken from that Amazon exclusive Shadow Trooper helmet description: "Disguise your voice like the shadow warrior from ROGUE ONE..."

uh...what? "The Shadow Warrior"?
from Star Wars Battlefront, not Rogue One?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back