Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

So if they can make r1 helmets that are accurate to the movie....

Why is there no 79$ black series ESB Boba helmet?
As far as accuracy, these do have some issues. These may be good enough for lots of people, but I wouldn't say they are screen accurate.

A few issues are the seams on the back and the vocoder doesn't appear to be tubes that rise above the surface of the helmet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Just got a notification from Target that my helmet has shipped. WOO! Also in regards to the Shadow Trooper helmet comment I made, I was confused because of the description. The Shadow Stormtroopers are being called "Shadow warriors" in the description which doesn't really make much sense to me.......what, are they ninjas now?

The only problem with Boba Fett is the paint application would be much more complex to do on a mass scale. It might be too obscure, but they could do a great Concept White Boba.

Well, while not totally SA, the paint ops on the previous Boba voice changer was actually pretty good, and that wasn't even a premium line product from Hasbro. I can see them getting something halfway decent. Regardless, if they can produce a decent shape it would be a must. So weird that Hasbro is falling down so badly on what has been the core of their business with this line for decades, the actual figures and vehicles, but fairly knocking it out of the park on high-end role-play.

Anyone know why the Amazon pre-order is so much later than the Target pre-order? My Amazon says arriving October 19, while Target says will ship out 9/30 and arrive 10/3-6. Thinking of switching my pre-order over to Target.

You're in MA? I'm up in NH and my local Kohls had the Rogue One toys out. I'd recommend trying there! They're in the back of the store in the toy section next to the kid's clothes.

ya man, we haven't gotten any shipments of star wars stuff since last February!! it has been unreal! i have been traveling miles!! hitting up all the walmarts and targets NOTHING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm right there with you as far as the big chain stores are concerned. Walmart is awful around here. Their SW section is slim to none, and Target hasn't seen anything new yet either. Spotted a few posts on Instagram of folks who hit up Kohls and lucked out myself.

Same in West Texas. Here they probably have like 8 different starwars toys at our Walmart and our target has nothing basically.

Alex

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

I'm right there with you as far as the big chain stores are concerned. Walmart is awful around here. Their SW section is slim to none, and Target hasn't seen anything new yet either. Spotted a few posts on Instagram of folks who hit up Kohls and lucked out myself.

what ticks me off is we get tons and tons of shipments of those lego transforming figures
160129a-lego-star-wars-buildable-figures-all.jpg

those damn things... thats the only thing we got... so when the shelfs were only full with those, parents took them anyway.. now the shelfs are restocked with this crap... i CAN NOT believe our area ended up getting nothing. you can ask Chaim, and Roy here i was going every weekend hitting up 3 walmarts, and 2 targets for months!! and nothing.. very disappointing...

when episode 1 came out, holy cow there was a whole ISLE devoted to episode 1 figures JUST figures!!! i thought we would see the same thing with all the episode 7 hype... star wars was everywhere!! shoes, socks, shirts, cups, tennis rackets,soccer balls, tents, towels, soap dispensers you name it it had star wars on it!! but we got NOTHING for action figure and vehicle wise! so upsetting..

i wanted to say i ordered my trooper helmet the morning members posted here, i ordered it through toys r us. i haven't gotten a shipping notice, and though i got a order confirmations, my credit card hasn't been charged yet. I'm guessing the card won't be charged until they ship?

either way, i haven't heard anything yet from toysRus

I think all the chains are cleaning out stock because there is going to be a huge restock on Force Friday with Rebel One Merch...

I've been to TRU, Target, Meijer and Walmart in the last week. Everything is low stock or on sale.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back